ACT
0 (0%)
They're both okay.
0 (0%)
Wha?
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 4

The Lady Shael

It doesn't matter if you hate both of them, just pick the one you'd rather take. I just took the SAT last Saturday, but I haven't taken the ACT for a while, I only remember I liked it better than the SAT.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Aqualis

I'd rather take niether, but I voted SAT, simply because apparently that's what I'll take.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

windhound

..dont remember the ACT
though, I pitty yall who didnt get the chance to take the old sat
the new one has an essay doesnt it ^_^
and supposingly harder questions...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

The Lady Shael

Yeah, the essay wasn't too bad. I just wish I had more than 25 minutes to write it. *shakes fist* The other thing I hate about this new essay section is that your score depends on who your grader is... it's no longer completely determined by machines, your score is now partially determined by human opinion. But that's just me.

I took the last old SAT, but I can't remember any difference in the difficulty of the questions. At least they took the analogies section out. ^_^ That was annoying.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

windhound

nuu!
they took away my analogies?!
thoes were the best

cow : beef:
a - pig : muck
b - goat : feta
c - fish : fish
d - bull : SAT
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't