Has anyone read High Rhulain yet?

Started by Menatus, October 07, 2005, 06:36:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

I just finished it, and I liked it. Talk about Redwall related.

Ashyra Nightwing

I'm a bit behind with Redwall at the moment... I need to get round to reading Rakkety Tam.

Vengerak

The Lady Shael

It's out already? I don't even know what the cover looks like. I'm really out of touch with everything Redwall-related, except for this site.

Is this book a million seasons after Rakkety Tam? (which I still haven't finished?) I hate how he's been skipping so much time after each book, I want him to go back and write more about previous characters.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Menatus

I didn't know what the cover looked like before I went to the store, either. But they DO come out every September, if you hadn't noticed. Yeah, it's exactly a million seasons after Rakkety Tam. But they did mention a few other characters, like Urthwyte. I liked this one a lot more than the most recent onces.

Aqualis

Nope, haven't read Rakkety Tam yet either. I should, but I've got many other books I want to read first. And with the large volume of magazines I manage to read each month I only get to read about one book per month.

In case you are wondering what I consider a large volume of magazines:

Official Playstation Magazine
Compuer Gaming World
Motor Trend
Popular Science
Wired
Four Wheeler
Motorcycle Consumer News (if I can find it, lately they seem to be vanishing shortly after they arrive)
Rider (not sure if the subscription to this one is still in effect)

There were five or six more but we let the subscription run out.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Menatus

I read the top 10 thing in Entertainment Weekly then quickly browse through it for about two minutes to see if there's anything interesting. There never is.