Favorite Football/Soccer Club

Started by Deathclaw, October 05, 2005, 08:28:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is your favorite football/soccer club?

Manchester United!
2 (15.4%)
Chelsea (rent boys)
0 (0%)
Arsenal (wenger looks like a petophile)
0 (0%)
Liverpool (scousers)
1 (7.7%)
Barcelona
0 (0%)
AC Milan
1 (7.7%)
Juventus
1 (7.7%)
Tottenham
0 (0%)
Lyon
0 (0%)
Marseille
0 (0%)
PSV
0 (0%)
Ajax
0 (0%)
Other (please reply)
0 (0%)
Dont care/dont follow
8 (61.5%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Deathclaw

Glory, Glory, Man United!

Several of those teams I hate with a passion (the ones with comments to the side, as well as hating Leeds United).

Wow, I havent been on in a while... and probably will only get on occasionally and snoop around the forum.

Gen. Volkov

I hate soccer. One of the most boring sports ever created.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Kilkenne

Oh heck yeah Juventus. I've never heard of them...but I bet they kick arse!

:-D

Deathclaw

Quote from: Kilkenne on October 05, 2005, 09:12:43 PM
Oh heck yeah Juventus. I've never heard of them...but I bet they kick arse!

:-D

Yeah Juventus are good. One of the top Italian clubs, and a top side in the world.

Deathclaw

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on October 05, 2005, 08:45:34 PM

It's not boring... its beautiful. And takes so much skill, talent, power, work ethic, etc. Hardest sport to play, to be good at, etc.

Aqualis

Quote from: Deathclaw on October 10, 2005, 03:17:18 PM
Quote from: Gen. Volkov on October 05, 2005, 08:45:34 PM

It's not boring... its beautiful. And takes so much skill, talent, power, work ethic, etc. Hardest sport to play, to be good at, etc.

It is not the hardest sport.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

Not hard at all. If I could do it when I was younger, then it can't be that hard. I was as unsportslike as you can get. And anyway, American football is much harder.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Abby The Rat

yes, football is not hard at all. If you want hard, look at chess or.. bowls.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Nohcnonk

Soccer is cool!

...But I don't play or follow it.

American football's probably the hardest sport...

Juska

actually, soccer is probably the most physically demanding sport, but skill wise it has to go to football.

PS: football rocks!
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Gen. Volkov

Badrang the Tyrant

Don't follow the pro teams...so boring to watch, but I go out and play it everyday.

American football is more fun, but soccer is more physically demanding.

Oh, and boo the Trojans!  *nods to Volkov* 8-)

Arguia Zsah

grrrrrrrr... I hate football. It is soooo... urgh.

Neobaron

Y'all are sissys.

Any sport that is designed to take 1 hour and usually takes 3-4 is full of lazy people.

---

Soccer, at least, doesnt give players a break. They /have/ to push themselves to the edge.

---

But the hardest sport my far has to be Hockey.

Lets see an american football player get payed in the thousands (not millions) to get his teeth bashed in... or lets see one of those pathetic soccer players last for 30 minutes wearing all those pads... plus they get payed too much.

Hockey players are the only ones that
1) I respect.
2) Deserve more money than they get.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Gen. Volkov

Bah. Hockey takes longer than its "designed" to take also. And football is way harfer than hockey. Hockey is grown men chasing a puck around the ice. Football requires you to know upwards of 60 plays, and have perfect coordination beween the quarterback and the reciever, or if you are a runningback, perfect coordination between the 5 men of the offensive line and the guy behind them, and then for that running back to avoid all the definsive players on the field. Football is a much harder, more physical, and more complicated game, with strategies and tricks, and is more like a war than a game. Hockey is soccer on ice, with pads. And more hitting each other. They deserve what they get. So do the well paid football players.