Titles are back.

Started by wolf bite, October 01, 2005, 12:19:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

The RWL Staff just could not see our members going without their titles any longer. But we are yet to decide and vote on new titles nor can we remember all the past ones. Thus we have made some temporary changes to hold us over until we work things out internally. This may only be temporary.

We have set up a system of both post count and personal titles.

Based on post count, your title will change 7 times as you grow with us, also more stars will be added next to your name (excessive spamming to take advantage may be punishable by a reduction in post count).

Until we work out a system, the Admins will randomly give temporary personal titles to the people that have been around for a long time. All titles are intended to be complementary, if you feel yours is rude in anyway, notify any Admin and it will be erased.

Remember, this is intended to be temporary. Enjoy!

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Ashyra Nightwing

w00t!

*is determined to regain her old title*

...I hope nobody's reset my post count. Nah, nobody has. It's okay. Ooh, I'm a permanent resident. ^_^

Gen. Volkov

Whee. I had a title firstest! Go me! No idea what my old title was, so this one is fine.
*Sigh* Guess I am a resident then.... though really it should be intinerant resident, given my long absences.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ashyra Nightwing

'My old title'? Great! ^_^

Nohcnonk

Pretty much everyone is 7 star. XD

wolf bite

My thoughts are that anyone with over 500 non-spam posts is a Permanent Resident and should be known enough for a title.

Don't mind the Admins as we randomly change people's titles. hehe.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Gen. Volkov

LOL. Cept mine. Whee! I enjoy reading the new titles.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Badrang the Tyrant

Mine was in Latin or something.  Believe it said "If Caesar were alive, you'd be chained to an oar.".  Quite funny, but another crazy one can be thought of. :-D

Disdain

Since my account had to be re done (Wolf Bite knows what I'm talking about), how about bumping my count to reflect the true amount of stuff I've spewed since joining this fine community.
As far as title, how about "medieval? guy" like it says in the photo album?   :-D

(click to enlarge)

wolf bite

Disdain,

You are right that you had to start a new account for reasons beyound your control. Also adding that none of your posts (that I can think of) have been spam. For those 2 reasons I have added the 71 posts from the other account.

PS, Members can not pick their names. We may be playing with them right now, but when we get around to it, they are voted on by the staff.

Don't everyone that has opened 30 accounts to hide who they are try to get me to raise their Post Count. People that some how got locked out of their old accounts I may look at if they send me a PM.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Gen. Volkov

But I only made one other account... and posted with it a grand total of 14 times. LOL. So it don't matter.

Disdain

Thanks Wolf Bite.
As far as the titles, I'll get over it.  :wink:
I was commenting because I saw on the upper right hand corner it says "New custom names! got one yet?" So, I guess the answer is no.  :-D

(click to enlarge)

Gen. Volkov

Yes actually, yours is "RWL is my HOME"

DemonSlavers

lol i guess, i gotta do somthing to get me a title :oops: :cry:
allo i am Demonslavers.  Feel welcome to P.M me anytime

Aim: Babylocke991

Email: Lockedapimp12@yahoo.com

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

Arguia Zsah