Pastafarianism

Started by Gen. Volkov, September 24, 2005, 12:27:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

Woot! Thank you windy! I have found religion thanks to this link you sent me!

http://www.venganza.org/index.htm

Read and enjoy everyone.

RAmen!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Gen. Volkov

HEY! LOOK AT IT! IT"S FUNNY! It has a BEER VOLCANO for cripes sake! And and PIRATES!!! What other religion has pirates????
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Neobaron

Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Ashyra Nightwing

Wow. That is an amazing religion.

Arrrrrrrrrr. *puts on eyepatch*

Arguia Zsah

I would join, but i'm setting up my own religion... no name yet... but the commandments so far:
1. Every school day is a religious festival - therefore my followers can never go to school and must instead enjoy themselves for the whole day

meh. *doesn't like school*

lol

Gen. Volkov

Ar! A convert I have gotten! ARR!

Your religion has pirates Neo?

LOL. Ok Arguia. But learnin stuffs can be fun.

Badrang the Tyrant

Arguia Zsah

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on September 26, 2005, 06:37:12 PM
LOL. Ok Arguia. But learnin stuffs can be fun.

try double history with my teacher and I think you'll change your mind...

Gen. Volkov

YAY! More converts!

And history? I LOVES TEH HISTORY! Please, trade with me. I hates teh calculus.

Arguia Zsah

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on September 27, 2005, 06:25:53 PM
And history? I LOVES TEH HISTORY! Please, trade with me. I hates teh calculus.

happily... lol. It isn't too bad.. today she didn't tell me I was going to FAIL most miserably...that was good.

Gen. Volkov

Arguia Zsah

;) she hates me I have decided. I hate her. Yay. HAppy families.

Gen. Volkov

I had a thing like that with my HS calc teacher. She was evil.

Arguia Zsah

hisssssssssss.... all teachers are evil.... mwaha. There is often an evil teacher convention at my school... its kinda funny... they sit in the dark in the hall and plot and if you go anywhere near they come and yell at you....

Ashyra Nightwing

It's true. I've seen it too. They sit and watch slideshows...