Does anyone get the feeling...

Started by Vengerak, September 23, 2005, 05:03:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vengerak

...that you're just signing on here, once not too long after you get up, once in the evening, maybe more, poking about and just basically looking for an excuse to post something, however negligible its worth, before minimizing and going elsewhere?

I know I am, and I've only been back for, like, four days.  :-P

Gen. Volkov

LOL. That's exactly how I feel, of course I only get on about ONCE a day, but yeah.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Menatus

Yep. Except I have my own Goatee Forums to go to, which is much, much more active for having way, way less members. But it's less of a forum, because we never get new members, and more of hang out place for the six or so of us, or like, an e-mail service between more than two people. With fun emoticons! That actually work. -_-

So that's where I go when I need an excuse to post, and this is where I go to release my deep, hidden angst and reveal my secret hatred for Arthur Dimmesdale.

Also, I don't go on after I get up, because I go to school.

Ruatine

I log on once every other day, or so, and I only post if I feel like commenting on something someone else has said.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Barkclaw2

Not me. I only have time to log on on Saturdays. School is busy. And no computer at home 'cause I am so poor. Feel sorry for me. My mom is a single mom and she makes little money.
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

The Lady Shael

I've been really busy this year, so I've only been logging in on average of once a day, but a more than a year ago, it was a lot more than that, trust me. Especially when I actually played the game. I was homeschooled when I discovered RWL, so...yeah, I was on here quite a lot.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Nohcnonk

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Neobaron

Haha

thats ironic, so did I

---

Its fate m'lady 

(LMAO)
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Holby

I will not deleted this

Aqualis

~the mighta awualis

Neobaron

Oh that was waaaay back like a year ago.

Im no longer obsolete...

now im just leet

---

*nods*

Ill leave it alone and find a new way to harass you sir. ^.^

Aqualis

Thank you.

And technically, your would be "lete".

~the mighta awualis

Neobaron

ptch

Mine is be leet cuz lete dose make no sense not.

Sir.

Vengerak

You see, that's what I'm talking about.  :-P