A compelling arguement.

Started by Peace Alliance, September 23, 2005, 09:16:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

I was gonna bring this up in ultra mod... but maybe it belongs here.

I would like holby to attest, if he will, to my recent hypothasis involving woman.

All woman from australia, are HOT.

if not all, at LEAST 90%.

anyone?

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

wolf bite

they just sound cool since they talk funny. When they sound nice, we tend to overlook otherthings. Besides, the ones we will see on tv and stuff will have got there because they are cute. But then we must talk real neat to them too. Also only our good liking guys make it to movies.

I am sure if Holby sent us a picture of the sewing club, you would change your thoughts on the matter.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

wolf bite

Okay, after posting I decided to find the first picture I could of some club that would be just normal people. Win or lose, I would post it as a random test of the idea. I searched for the JayCees club down under. that is a club of people from 21 to 39 only, so it would be a good example.

Here is the first picture I found, you decide:

http://www.pensacolajaycees.org/pics/slides/000_0167.html

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Gen. Volkov

OMG! HOTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See! We toldya wolf!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

those are all staff?

see, it'd be the collage chicks goin there to chill that i'd be eyin.

maybe as a collective average the girls there are much hotter? and i don't just mean the ones on TV, i mean the ones you see and meet all the time, they're always HAWT!

The Lady Shael

o.0

Australians are cool though. (everyone knows how cool Holby is) My best friend went to Australia for her summer vacation because her dad's Australian and he has the accent and everything. ^_^
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Holby

Why thank you, Shael. ^_^

*Thumbs up* I guess you get all sorts everywhere, but generally speaking, the girls are good ^_~

I prefer Australian voices over American, but then I think every British chick is hot because they sound so gosh darn awesome. Interesting thing to note is that there's really not all that /many/ Australian actors you see on your TV, so unless they have everything, they won't make it.

Unless you're talking about models or something, in which case, we always have the beauties ;)
I will not deleted this

wolf bite

I don?t know, take a Texas cowgirl and a California volleyball player and you can put them up against anyone. Hehe

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Neobaron

Southern girls w00t!

Even though mine is Russian, because Russian girls are hawt   hehehehehehe

---

I persinally dont think much of Aussie girls, they look just the same as yanks or yuppies (westerners)... Difference is in the manner and how they hold themselves =-)

Ive known 3 or 4 aussie girls and i wasnt overly impressed... =-/ Sorry Matt

DO agree on the british thing though, like the accent. ;-)

---

BTW wolf, those people in the Picture are from /here/ at Pensacola... 0.o
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

The Lady Shael

But no stereotyping Florida girls from that picture...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Peace Alliance

No, no, we already stereotype florida girls based on YOUR pictures.

brittish girls... really? *pictures* TEETH! lol.

alright holby this is what we'll do. i'll go live your life in australia, you life someones life in england, and then send that dude to live my life in canada, okey?

wolf bite

so what? you leave out the USA. We are a big country.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Holby

Quote from: Peace Alliance on September 26, 2005, 01:43:51 AM
No, no, we already stereotype florida girls based on YOUR pictures.

brittish girls... really? *pictures* TEETH! lol.

alright holby this is what we'll do. i'll go live your life in australia, you life someones life in england, and then send that dude to live my life in canada, okey?
Sounds good, but you actaally have ot find someone WILLING to live in Canada first.
I will not deleted this

Neobaron

Quote from: The Lady Shael on September 25, 2005, 11:55:23 PM
But no stereotyping Florida girls from that picture...

Aww... =-P

Youre all the same *turns back*

---

jk
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.