Its official

Started by Gen. Volkov, September 19, 2005, 07:12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vengerak

Oh, don't give me that look.

Gen. Volkov

*grins* Nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more. Exactly. Depending on the situation. Obviously if you remove your pants at a white house dinner party, a good time will not be had, except by the secret service guys whomping your behind.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Lady Shael

Hehe, there are some times when I wish we were having these conversations face-to-face, and this is one of them. ^_^
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

LOL. So you admit it! You just want to see my rear end! (I think I'm high somehow...)

Yeah me too. It wouldn't be much different, cept more entertaining, and with more swear words.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Vengerak

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on September 21, 2005, 08:41:02 PM
LOL. So you admit it! You just want to see my rear end! (I think I'm high somehow...)

Yeah me too.

You've never seen your rear end? Dosen't say much for your physique, Volky; so much for that car-lifting business. 

Gen. Volkov

I don't have an a rear end. Its been eroded away. But when I had one I loved to stare at it for hours... ok this is just getting too disturbing. I can't keep it up. Thanks for taking me out of context. Humor is always fun.

Neobaron

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on September 22, 2005, 09:09:57 PM
I don't have an a rear end. Its been eroded away.

Must be because of those Secret Service guys "whomping" on it lololol

---

By the way, is that code for something? LMAO
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Gen. Volkov

LOL. Yeah that must be it.

Which? The secret servive thing? No, just a joke, the thing about the rear end is a reference to Family Guy and a comic I like.

Barkclaw2

*Stares* Conversation getting a little distubing. And somehow I think i will walk away. *Walks away*

Aw. Don't put up a fuss, don't cuss. ^_^ I don't think I've ever swore in my life, except that one time on accident. Something in the bible says it's wrong, least that's what I think it means by let no foul worrds come from your mouth.
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

Vengerak

Sounds more like it's advocating dental hygiene to me.

Gen. Volkov

Yah, me too. It could easily mean, don't talk to people with bad breath. And Jesus swore, I'm not sure if its in the Bible, but I guarantee he did. Yeah, he cussed out those one ppl who where doing money stuff in the Temple. "And yeh he did cuss and throw tables around, and they saw that he was angry, and fled in terror" lol. Ok so I made that up, but it COULD have been in the bible. And anyway, where are we cussing?

Aqualis

Cursing and swearing.

Nothing about cussing. As far as I can remember.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

The word "cussing" is the vulgar form of "cursing" Aqualis, so I asks again, where is we cussing?