Its official

Started by Gen. Volkov, September 19, 2005, 07:12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

I am actually back now. Something about school drives me to rejoin. Not playing.. dunno if I will, but I am at least back on the forums for awhile. Like I shall be checking in every day or coupla days. If there is a compelling reason to start playing again I will, but for now, I am just on the forums. {edit: Ermmm. Scratch that... Snare and Peace convinced me to play again... I still don't know how.}
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

moa hahaha. me and my all mighty influence!

The Lady Shael

HA. Told ya there's no escaping RWL addiction. :-p Welcome back, officially. ^_^
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ashyra Nightwing

Heh heh heh. Even though I stopped playing the game a long time ago, something is still trying to pull me back into my account. It's the dreaded inescapable RWL Vortex of Doom. Looks like it got you, too.

Neobaron

C'mon Ashy!!!! =-D

---

RRRR
EEEE
DDDD
WWWW
AAAA
LLLLLLLL
REDWALL
WARRIORS!

*does a silly dance*

You can play if you want to, you can leave real life behind
Cuz your life aint fun and if it aint fun then its...
well then its RWL time...
You can play if you want to, life is short and so are you
You can act like youre good and kill juskas strat
... if ya dont nobody will

You can play...

*does another silly dance*

---

=-P

Seriously...   play! =-D

We need more players than just 40 something =-/
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Gen. Volkov

Yes!

Its a safety dance, a safety dance, everyone take off your pants!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

*Nods sadly* Yes... I wonder if there's a chewing gum I could use for this addiction? RWLette? Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome. Stupid vortex.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Vengerak

Removing your pants while dancing dosen't sound so safe to me.? Or a good move socially.

Neobaron

Ohh.... its safe

*grin*

---

You have heard the safety dance havent you?
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Gen. Volkov

Its quite safe. And ppl love it when you take off your pants while dancing. Otherwise strip bars wouldn't be so popular. *Nod* *Grin*

Peace Alliance

Trust me, if anythings gonna get your social life started, thats it.

Vengerak

Probably down the wrong track, though.  :wink:

Peace Alliance

Ionno man... from my experiences, it ALWAYS leads to good times :-D

Gen. Volkov

At least its a track. Better than nothing. And Peace is right, removing teh pants generally leads to teh good times.

Vengerak

...depending on the situation, yes?  *nudge nudge wink wink*

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't