Started by Neobaron, September 13, 2005, 12:54:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neobaron

*grin*

I bet i can bench more than you Volkov old chap =-D

Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Gen. Volkov

Mmmm.. doubtful. *Grin* I can bench at least my body weight. Anyway.. about the second part of my statement?

Cool Nohc. I wish I could mess with my katana.. but like I said, after 60 years it falling apart.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

wolf bite

I could run people over with my car. Hehe. Does it really matter?

Gen, You got a pic of that old sword? And you may want to ask Amorack about people he knows that fix swords.

Wolf Bite
Edit: typo WB
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Nohcnonk

It shouldn't be too hard, you just have to figure out how all the fittings work.? Unless something inside broke, then it might be a little to difficult.? Unless of course you want to take it somewhere to be fixed.? Though I wouldn't be swinging a sword that old and unreliable around, anyway.  At best, you could damage it further.

Gen. Volkov

I could run them over too, or shoot them with a taser. That's not the pointy wolfy. You obviously lost all macho instincts once you passed 40. LOL. Just kidding.

I could get a pic of the sword for you. Its up in my room. I have a beautiful holder for it. The scabard is a bit dusty though. I don't clean much. It's a wooden scabard too. I'll remember to ask Amorack.

Nohc, that's not what is broken, its the cloth binding's on the handle that have come apart. Everything else is in pretty good shape, though the blade has rust and bloodstains on it from back on the beach where my cousin a couple times removed got it. I would prefer to take it somewhere to get the handle rebound, but I haven't been able to find a place. I'm not afraid of damaging anything. They made those this well back then. I'll get a piccy and post it somehow.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Nohcnonk

Oh.  Then... DUCT TAPE. XDDDD

Just kidding.  Plain ol' Scotch would work!

Gen. Volkov

You you... Your suggesting I DUCT TAPE a family heirloom???? A 200 year old sword? ARE YOU NUTS?? LOL. Actually, I've seriously thought about taping it at times.

Neobaron

Yeah im ignoring the second part intentionally coz i cant do anything against it =-P 

Turd.

---

Maxxed 310, and im not being macho, just making sure im still the best at something since everyone seems to be arbitrarily gaining height points ;-)

Next thing ya know Holby will ring in at 6'8" and David will be able to lift Volkswagons lolol

Nohcnonk

Hehehe.  I can do like... not much. XD

Well, my parents aren't too keen on letting me get a real sword (Keen? Get it?  Haha...), so I just got a bokken for less than 16 bucks. XD

Gen. Volkov

LOL. OWNED.

As to the gaining height points... I've repeatedly said how I tall I am, not my fault you missed it. The first time I mention it is somewhere in the Official RWL Photo album thread. Well I can lift a car... a Geo Metro, but still a car. lol. Those things is TINY. Seriously, my brother got one because you get like 50 mpg, and he was a delivery driver at the time, and I lifted its rear end off its wheels. It only weighs like half a ton total. And 310 isn't that far away from my weight. Anyway, yeah, my sword is still spiffier than yours, and has a cool story behind it. So there. *Raspberries*

Vengerak

Haha, Volkov, I dunno about macho instincts, but you've certainly got macho posturing down.  "I can lift a car. My {-rhymes with tang-} is the biggest."  :-P

Neobaron

LMAO

Thats /definitely/ going down in my list of funniest things iver ever read at the RWl forums...

Glad i saw it before the mods did

LMAO!1!!!!!!

Vengerak

Well I'm glad I made someone smile.  Are the mods still of the "Saying the word "golly" is punishable by death." school, I take it? I figured they'd have stopped caring after so long.

Gen. Volkov

Darn right I do. It's a survival mechanism leftover from high school. Not the {....} thing.. the machoism. LOL. Nice one though. And like I said, it was a tiny car. You could lift it.

edit:  y tu volkov =-P

Vengerak

QuoteYou could lift it.

I resent the implication!

:wink: