I'm back....at school.....

Started by Barkclaw2, September 07, 2005, 05:01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barkclaw2

Yes I am back at school and in 7th grade. I was in middle school last year and in junior high now! my new school is 7-9. My old one was 6-8. Thus the difference between junior high and middle school. ...So...boring....
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

Arguia Zsah

back at school...
LAST YEAR at school!that means exams... still last year!

(wow.... nice font effects :lol:)

Barkclaw2

Seriously. It is so boring. And in P.E. they make us run. I don't do running. Phwaw, why not get fatter? Sure, I already weigh 180 lb. Don't make me change!
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

Arguia Zsah

I haven't been able to do P.E. since January... I would much rather do it than endure the pain which means I can't do it. Ack.

I put on 5 pounds over the summer... that annoyed me.

I agree with the 'boring' bit! But i don't think the teachers plan to let us have time to get bored this year...

Barkclaw2

i'm not taking Spanish this year. That is okay, it was fun while it lasted. I also played violin, but I stopped that on puposement.

Arguia Zsah

I play piano... used to play clarinet, but school pressure meant I didn't have time to practice...

I like spanish...

Ashyra Nightwing

I play piano. I'm teaching myself. And failing. *forces Arguia to give me piano lessons*

Arguia Zsah

as i told you ashy, I'll charge...

Vengerak

Wow, I feel for you guys. I really do. Or I would, were I not more inclined to gloat smugly over the fact that I am done with school forever.

HA.

The Lady Shael

Oh, be quiet, Raine. *is in her senior year and will be going to college for the next four years, at least*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Vengerak

Please, everyone knows that sixth year (or whatever it is in America is a joke).  Second to last year is spent working and getting qualifications, final year is spent padding them out, goofing off and getting hammered at people's 18ths.

Are you not taking a gap year, Shael?