I need a hobby.

I have a hobby.

Yay.

i am bored.

I fell like a frog.

Ribbit.

Reasons are for goats.

i am a frog.

Oh dear... I am really going slowly insane...

0.o

Arguia Zsah

I shall do something.

I shall stick my head out of the window.

Then i shall get very annoyed with the time thingy...

Arguia Zsah

right... now is bad time for physics. Is hot and sunny.

argh.

wanna go to beach...

Arguia Zsah

Aqualis

copycat publications

found on a forum near you
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Arguia Zsah

lol! heehee! *pokes Aqualis*

that was funny... lol... i think I was a bit hyper from sitting all daaaaaaaay doing physics coursework... *blushes*
physics can drive anyone mad...

Barkclaw2

Hmmmm... Pyisics.... The bullet exites the barell, thus firing the gun. Is that right? I don't take physics...
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

Arguia Zsah

be glad... be very glad. this physics is about electricity.... ak

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Arguia Zsah

yay! we had an amazing thunder storm a couple of days ago... the lightning was fantastic! only lasted about 10 minutes though...

Barkclaw2

This morning it poured down rain for about 5 minutes. Unusuall... And someone in my apartments set off a huge smoke detector. It ringed, beeped, and whistled for 'bout 15 minutes. That was last night.
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

Arguia Zsah

it looked like it was snowing yesterday... well, until you looked closer and saw it was mist... that was quite freaky! spoooooky...

Barkclaw2

Barkclaw2

Barkclaw2