Wombat

Started by wolf bite, August 28, 2005, 09:27:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

What is a wombat?

I just think it is one of the funniest names for a living thing. I have seen them before, so I do know. I was just wondering what people will think one is based on the name. No fair checking the Internet, and if you know what that are, please don?t destroy this by saying.

So based just on their name, what are they?

The winner gets nothing, because you probably cheated.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Nohcnonk

I dunno, but they make good stuffed animals. XD

windhound

NOTE:  Only click the links below if you already know what a wombat looks like.. (IE, answer wolf's post before clicking them ^_^)

http://www4.ncsu.edu/~tspfeiff/WombatFlight/

*grin*  images I did for holbs a while back..  he gave me the base image of the airplane and a wombat, I took out the crud the screenshot taker left (free version left block tags on the engine and background), put in some flames for the gun (taken from some military piccy) and put in the wombat...

http://www.graphicsmash.com/series.php?name=digger&view=

a webcomic based on a wombat named digger I've been following for a bit, updates tues. and thurs. for free, but you have to pay to get the archive..  which I dont ^_^

but yeah.. 
by name sounds like a variety of bat, probably a large one  =-P
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Barkclaw2

Um... Is it some knd of deer?
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

Sun Jian

Aren't they like... Prarie dogs  or ferrets, something to that extent? o.O
Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

wolf bite

I had first thought it was some strange large red bat that would come down and womp people on the head.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Sun Jian

Makes sense to me...

Sun

Barkclaw2

Could it be some kind of buffalo?
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

Holby

I will not deleted this

Nohcnonk

Barkclaw2

I give up! *Clicks a link to see a wombat*

[What The Ferret]?! THAT'S A WOMBAT?!

Sun Jian

Looks like a miniature brown bear with a thicker snout... It's about the ugliest thing I've ever seen... Hmm.. Maybe a cross between a guinea pig and a labrador retriever o.O

Derek

wolf bite

Also toss some in some kangaroo; it is a marsupial (pocket in its belly to hold the young).

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Arguia Zsah

I always though a wombat was like a koala bear... living up trees and peering out from behind leaves - kinda like a sloth i suppose... a cross between a sloth and a koala?

).o just looked at that picture of one... i was way out... :lol:

Blood Wake

I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h