Stress

Started by Barkclaw2, August 17, 2005, 09:48:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arguia Zsah

I've had many a late night due to good books... most recently Dan Brown (his books are seriously unpotdownable! and I really mean that! I couldn't sleep until I'ld finished it1 lol!) and *blushes* Harry Potter, not especially good but kinda addictive!

QuoteIf it was not for stress related lack of sleep, Holby would have no one to talk to. Hehe
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw. poor holby... =D

Gen. Volkov

Naw, Holbs can talk to me... I'm up to all hours of the night.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Barkclaw2

I get no sleep with good books too. Most recently finished: The Burning Land by Victoria Strauss. Warning=Contains some sexual content.
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

Nohcnonk

Quote from: Disdain on September 07, 2005, 06:32:35 PM
I dress up in armour and go around beating up on people,
or shooting them with my 1000 pound crossbow. (Only the willing, of course)

The mind is a powerful thing. I get insomnia because I can't relax. Then I get worried that I won't be able to sleep,
so I can't sleep becuase I'm too worried that I wont be able to sleep. Pretty self defeating, but due to the power
of the mind, I can't get past it. The Dr. gave me Ativan and told me to put one in a box and wear it around my
neck. I really didn't do that, but, because I have the pills I never use them because I know, or my brain knows,
I have them and there is nothing to worry about. Don't get me wrong, I do use them, sometimes. Maybe 1
every couple months. I took one the other night and i waited till 2am to take it because I hate pills. But, it
worked. I was asleep before the pill took effect because, my brain knew I took and, again, I had nothing
else to worry about.

Try and figure that one out.
I worry I won't sleep so I can't sleep because I'm too worried about not being able to sleep.
Vicious circle.
I get that Black Sabbath song stuck in my head "Paranoid" there is a line that says.
"Can you help me?? Thought you were MY brain"

Word, yo. :-D

alazar

not to be mean or anything but it seems like with this game and forums, i am trapped with mostly a bunch of waked out, lazy nerds who dont sleep and dont have a life...........that was a little too much to the point lol( i am a popular kid,14 years old,i play all sports and go to church lol) BTW the only sports for guys at my school are football(my personal favorite, especially when stress related problems come up in my life), baseball, and basketball. I am also in what they call math counts and knowledge bowl( i get straight a's), i live in a town of 500 and i never have any free time for anything except for sports bascilly

~Alazar
I am Alazar The Axe

Holby

Quote from: alazar on September 10, 2005, 11:29:38 PM
i am trapped with mostly a bunch of waked out, lazy nerds who dont sleep and dont have a life
I'm at highschool. I have a job which keeps me fairly busy during the week. I am also a presenter at a local radio station here. I gave up sports because I couldn't handle them as well as my job. I am here because I deem RWL and my online life to be important. It doesn't mean I, or anyone else, is devoid of social activity.
I will not deleted this

The Lady Shael

Yes, even if most of us haunt RWL excessively, that doesn't mean we don't have a life. RWL has grown to be very important to me...I started here when I was 13, and I'm 16 now (three months away from turning 17). You people have influenced me a lot. And sometimes I feel I can trust some of my friends on RWL more than my friends in real life.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

alazar

yes i understand that and i know that not ALL of you are weird, but it sure seems like a lot of you r, lol

~Alazar
I am Alazar The Axe

Arguia Zsah

heehee... I have been called weird by just about all of my mates... nice mates huh? lol, I'm just unique! XD

Aqualis

Quote from: The Lady Shael on September 11, 2005, 09:02:04 AM
Yes, even if most of us haunt RWL excessively, that doesn't mean we don't have a life. RWL has grown to be very important to me...I started here when I was 13, and I'm 16 now (three months away from turning 17). You people have influenced me a lot. And sometimes I feel I can trust some of my friends on RWL more than my friends in real life.

Ditto, except I'm 7 months younger and don't talk to many RWLers anymore.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

The Lady Shael

I don't talk to many RWLers now either...not as much as I used to anyway. The last couple years in high school haven't left much free time for me.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Barkclaw2

People call me weird. One dude once said that I'm "The most bizzare person I've ever met." And I qoute. But that is because I try to be weird. I love it. I love this place, too. 'Cause I have absolutely no friends, and it feels good to talk to someone outside my family.
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

Arguia Zsah

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw... I'm sure you have friends realy Bark... :) maybe you just don't know it

Disdain

I play while at work. It's a luxury.  :-P  So, I get paid for it. I also keep up with my work load.
I rarely get online at home, unless it's KOC. That needs more attention to stay ahead, so
I get online before bed and sometimes I'll check RWL.

(click to enlarge)

Gen. Volkov

I am very weird. I have very weird friends. I have a social life... and school and 3 jobs. This was interfereing, so that's why I haven't been around in awhile. Also, I got bored of playing... so yeah.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES