Stress

Started by Barkclaw2, August 17, 2005, 09:48:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barkclaw2

I have that!! And it's Obsessive compulsive disorder. I take pills for it!! That and for social anxiety. Paxil!!! I feel uncomfortable talking to people face-to-face. I start thinkin': What if I say something stupid?! And as for the obsessive compulsion, my mind tells me to do things or I will go to hell. I hate him. He talks about me. I wish I could beat him up, but he's in my head.
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

RazorClaw

No no no. Excessive Compulxive Disorder is different. It means you do things a lot. In a not-sick way. Like, for instance, say ECD ECD ECD ECD ECD ECD ECD ECD ECD ECD ECD ECD ECD ECD ECD. Like that that. I also suffer also suffer from Count Choculitis.

wolf bite

I knew a guy that had such bad OCD that every time he tried to drive, he would feel a bump in the road, so he would have to drive around the block to make sure he had not run over anyone. By the time he got to the place he started, he would feel a new bump and have to drive around again. He drove every day, but never did is car get off his block. Anyone ever see a show about an OCD detective named Monk. Those guys are so messed up that they can make anyone feel sane. But then that is the extream casses, most are rather minor.

It is a shame you are on such heavy meds at such an early age, but I am sure the good doctor knows best. I think we all have bits and pieces of all the illnesses. Maybe it is how much of each one we have that makes us who we are.

I used to be afraid of being seen as a fool which made me afraid to speak out. But then in one of our California aftershocks (earthquakes) there was this announcer who continued to give his report from under his desk! I realized I could never look as stupid as him, but still he was on the air the next night. If he cold do it, so could I.

Oh, and way to go Shael.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Nohcnonk

Medication does more bad than good...

Disdain

Quote from: Nohcnonk on August 22, 2005, 11:57:18 PM

Since when did Tom Cruise make it to the forum's?

(click to enlarge)

Aqualis

Quote from: Nohcnonk on August 22, 2005, 11:57:18 PM

ditto

They suppresses the symptoms, but don't actually fix anything.

This has nothing to do with Tom Cruise.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Nohcnonk

No, and I'm afraid I didn't get the joke. XD

Anyway, that is my own opinion, regardless of what anyone else thinks.

RazorClaw

The aliens are coming...   [/tomcruise]

Barkclaw2

My psyciatrist says that if I stop taking my meds, I'll wind up killing myself.
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

Barkclaw2

Update on my stress: Someone broke into the apartment we were moving from and stole our blankets! i'm serious. This 23-year-old pot dealing homeless guy keeps on breaking in! And he does deal pot to teenagers! it's been proven! I hate him, his name in Luke and his parents kicked him out on the streets! I know his parents and they're nice, and right for kickin' him out. and he's dating this 14-year-old who has already had an abbortion at the age of 13!!! These people are creeps! Does anyone keep God's law of sexual immorality?!!

Aqualis

I think you mean morality.

Sorry to hear about the blankets.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Arguia Zsah

ak... life can be hard. Stuff perks up eventually though... this i know! XD

Nohcnonk

You get good grades, Barkclaw?

alazar

geese u live in the getto *feels much much sorryer for barkclaw!*, whenever i get stressed or angry i get to go play football and thats better than yoga cause when u have all that anger built up inside of u and then u see the ball carrier going down field u ruin like uve never ran before and smear him/her! try it sometime lol it works for me!!! (being on the varsity football team at 14 has its advantages :-D)

~Alazar
I am Alazar The Axe

Germania

You are the cause of your own stress. The sooner you figure that out, the sooner it will subside.