Stress

Started by Barkclaw2, August 17, 2005, 09:48:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arguia Zsah

3 jobs? 0.o... i apllied for a job and they didn't get back to me... nice. i am only 15 though and most places say you have to be at least 16... grrrrrrr I want a job.

Change that. I want the money from a job! =DDD

Aqualis

That reminds me, I need to finish filling out my applications.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

Yes, 3 jobs. I'm gonna quit one soon though, then down to just 2 jobs. I desperately need the cash for school next semester though.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Nohcnonk

What is this "social life" you speak of?

...Just kidding.  Haha... *sigh* Anyway, I'm actually pretty social, but not too social.  Mostly because of association through various things such as athletics.  I fit in with most (keyword) any group because of my street-cred (erm, or something like that XD).  Smart so the smarties like me, techie so the gnerds like me, athletic so the jocks like me, and nice so the friendlies like me.  Pretty much everyone else I hate, so I don't care about them. ^_^  Except the goths... they don't seem to like me too much even though I'm nice to them. XD  Plus, being too social pretty much d00ms your future.

My time is consumed and digested by school, football (or whichever sport is in season), homework, extra curricular activities, online stuff, and sleep, so on average I have about an hour to do whatever.  That is, if I go to bed at 10.  If not I just stay up and watch anime. XD  So why do I still come here?  Well, I spend 7 hours of school with my RL friends so it's only right to spare a few for my online homies, right?  Or maybe I'm just bored... Argh!  Enough about me!  j00 ha\/e h3ard t00 muc|-|.  I'm off to eat cake.  Muaha.

Gen. Volkov

Who doesn't watch anime to much? Of course I also love Family Guy.... which is why I watchg everything after it, too lazy to change the channel, well that and Inuyasha is pretty good.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Nohcnonk

Family Guy is one of the only good cartoons (as in American).  I'd stay up every night to watch TV but then I'd be way too tired.

Aqualis

I should be stress, but I'm not. You see, due to laziness and other related things, I am doing four years of math this year. Algebra, Algebra 2, Geometry, and something else.

I have social life. It sprang out of a box in the high school art room and attacked me.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

The Lady Shael

Hm, social lives have a tendency to do that. Mine attacked me in my Latin classroom.

I have so much to do right now, senior project and college applications are low priority right now. And that's not a good thing.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

Family Guy, Simpson's, and Futurama are the best American cartoons. Though Cartoon Network has a few good ones too, like the Teen Titans.

Barkclaw2

*Nods* Yesyes. Family Guy is wonderful. I love all the flash back thingys they do. Nickelodeon isn't that bad. Angry Beavers and Invader Zim.

The teachers just love to give out homework like their class is the only class you have. I don't know what I am at school. I just sit there bored with a blank look on my face, radiating carelessness throughout the whole place. I like to go off in my own world, but I'm still able to catch questions that are thrown at me when they say "Priscilla, the answer." Yes I can master all of my world. Hmmm... kids probably think I'm on drugs. that's what people think about my brother. He just stares at walls with low eyes. Teachers come up to him and say things like: "Have you... ingested anything strange lately?" And he has the best social life ever. He is popular and spends every moment he has outside playing. People I don't know come up and ask me: "Hey, are you Joey's sister?"
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

Nohcnonk

I said SOCIAL LIVES ARE BAD FOR YOU. XD

Ashyra Nightwing

I love Fairly Odd Parents. Best cartoon ever.

But, yeah. I have a social life. I think.

Gen. Volkov

Danny Phantom is better. And Invader Zim is teh l33t rox0r. And social lives are good. lol. Yeah.... as to the other stuff Barkclaw, I suppress that stupid High School stuff. College is so much better. More challenging, everyone there is as smart as you (well pretty much), and they're all geeks of some sort so, no more cliques, except for the preppies.. but they treat you different. Because out of HS, no one knows what you were in it. So just hang in there.

Barkclaw2

Urrrggh. I'm not even in High School!! I'm in Junior High. 7th grade. 7th. I hate it!! I sat crying in the featle positon for 20 minutes last week repeating over and over that I hate my life. Yes I am kind of dramatic... I started crying because I couldn't get the remote to work so I could watch Family Guy.
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

Gen. Volkov

*Points to Barkclaw* SERIOUSLY in need of antidepressants here. Crying cause he he can't watch FAMILY GUY? Its a good show, but good grief. OK. Calm down. It will all be OK. There's nothing wrong with seeking help, and I suggest you do it. I myself underwent 9 weeks of therapy in 9th grade from severe stress related issues. I now take medicine for stress and depression.