Applaud me.

Started by Nohcnonk, August 11, 2005, 08:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruatine

"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

windhound

make that 3 or 4 times ^_^

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

windhound

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Nohcnonk

*reads windy's first post and smites*
*reads the second and applauds*

Now you!

windhound

*appluads, then smites"
ooh..  no change ^_^

Nohcnonk

When I applaud then smite, your karma goes down a total of one.

windhound

O_o
so it does, I merely assumed it would cancel =P
oddish

Barkclaw2

I want karma. I only have one. *Cries* noone loves me!!
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

Ruatine

I don't know how I got up to four. All I know is that Nohc applauded me once. I'd like to know where the other three came from though.

My posting's not that great....
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Nohcnonk

No fair, how'd you get so much? XD

Barkclaw2

WHAT THE FRIGG?????!!!!!!! SOMEONE SMITED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL TRACK DOWN WHOEVER DID THIS AND KILL THEM TO DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

windhound

O_o
who smited Ruatine?!
dang it, I want access to the logs!

=P

Ruatine

*laughs* Of course, as soon as I say something about having four karma points someone is going to smite me. Oh, the irony! Ah, well.... *shrugs*

Barkclaw2

IDIOTS!!!!!!! YOU SMITED ME AGAIN!!!! NOW IT'S -1!!!!! I DEMAND TO KNOW WHO DID THIS!!!!!!

Barkclaw2

Ok, I've narrowed it down. It's either Rauntine, Windy, or Nohc. Hmmmm. I bet it was my enemy. NOHC!!!   *Chases Nohc around with a baseball bat.* I KNOW IT WAS YOU!!!! YOU CAN'T DENY IT!!!!!