Started by Nohcnonk, August 11, 2005, 08:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nohcnonk

Do it.  Now.  Before I poke you with shiny knives. ^_^

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Ruatine

*applauds* You're applauded for being very amusing. ^.^ ...though I still don't know what "karma" is for.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Aqualis

Me neither, but somehow mine has risen to one.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Ruatine

That's because I applauded you (and Nohc). I don't know if only mods/admins can see this, but there are buttons underneath where it says karma, which say "applaud" and "smite." When I applaud you, your karma increases by 1. I assume that if I smite you, your karma will decrease by one. ... I think it's a type of warning/reward system.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Nohcnonk

Yeah, I'd assume. *applauds Ruatine*

*sticks tounge out at Aqualis* ur meen

Ruatine

Ashyra Nightwing

*applauds Nohc* O______________o

...I love thses new forums! Must... post... lots..

Ruatine

Ashy!!! You need to post more, so I can applaud your posts!

Ashyra Nightwing

*posts*

*waits for applause*

*walks away*

Nohcnonk

RazorClaw

I'm already in the negatives. I guess that's what comes from posts with no value or meaning. I shoulda listened to Merc.

Ruatine

... I miss Merc. He always made good posts. And he was a great player.

Blood Wake

I aplauded you Nohc, aplaud me back
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Nohcnonk

Done.  But my karma is only 2.  I've been smited 2 or 3 times.