I dont' know how many of you remember ...

Started by Aqualis, August 11, 2005, 12:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aqualis

Last year, at about this time, there was a cardinal that repeated rammed it's head into one of the windows in my house for 14 hours a day for a little over a month. I named him Psycho Bird.

Well, I am disturbed to annouce ... "Son of Psycho Bird". This is another cardinal, who repeated flies into one of the windows in my house.

It's a conspiracy.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Ruatine

*chuckles* Stupid bird...

Have you tried putting something on the window so it doesn't look see-through to the bird?
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Nohcnonk

A bird flew into one of our windows once... But it died. ^_^

The Lady Shael

At State Latin Forum, in the hotel lobby, I watched a cardinal hop up and down on the windowsill. It did that for more than 30 minutes. (me and my friends were playing a card game, by the way, we weren't just watching the bird...) And we went back after about an hour, and it was still there...still hopping up and down....

There's definitely something weird about cardinals.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Barkclaw2

I have two parakeets. They're weird too. One (BLueberry) is a boy and he's always tring to get Tweety (The female) to kiss him. He walks over to her and leans his head close to hers and gets his beak close to hers. And Tweety bites him and runs away from him.
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

Nohcnonk

Ruatine

*dies laughing* That has got to be one of the funniest things I've read today.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart