Hey kids

Started by ohmyjapan16, August 10, 2005, 12:17:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ohmyjapan16

I'm not saying their dead, but if you maten gold mine, you can buy way more troops than an indy can produce, with all the money you make. Since market sotrage isn't that great, indy's nets are proportionate to land. In turbo, that's not much.

Kyrodo

Indy's are only good if your able to play it the right way... (I tried it once, and failed miserably...). Leader strat is really easy, and I just get up the food I need, then spend the rest on looting, then I just earn loyalty for like 20 turns or so, and start the whole process all over again.  As for FAF, I don't care how many times someone attacks, I only care about how much land I have left afterwards... I almost never pay attention to my recent attacks. What's so bad about how many times someone hits ya anyway? It's what you lose that really matters. I don't care how many attacks I do on someone, as long as they have more than 10k land. Anyone with more than 10k land, I can attack as long as I want as long as their still above it...

Hallo!

Gen. Volkov

Juska is the only indy left. Clinging to the husk of a once great strat. Plus he's the only one of us who puts in the effort to make it work. LOL. Of course he is VERY good and gets BIG NW's... but he can be beat by any competent leader masser. As evidenced by the quick takedown after he killed Peace on Turbo.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Juska

Quick take down?

Lmao it took the collective force of 4 empires and 2 days to kill me.

I'm kicking butt on reg. though.

I'm got so much land that if land was fat I'd be bigger than Gen's momma.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Gen. Volkov

Bah. You were taken down the minute you lost your cities. It just took us a day to get them from you. Cities are so cheap. Kicking butt in reg is not defined by land. I get that much land per run. So does Peace, Ereptor and everyone else in the top ten. Are you #1? Then you aren't kicking butt.

Don't you be talkin bout my momma. You are starting something you cannot win. If there's one thing public school has done, its taught me myriad yo momma jokes. For example, yo momma so stupid, she tripped over a cordless phone.  :-D
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Juska

Ah, the classics.

Lol if I had intended to try and go unbroken without cities I would have done alot more planning and running and saving before I killed peace. Cities are far from cheap, now if I had ran with leaders then it would have been extremely cheap, because it'd have taken you guys at least 2x as long to la my leaders down.

I'd like to see you guys do have aswell with leaders as I did without.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19