Hey kids

Started by ohmyjapan16, August 10, 2005, 12:17:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ohmyjapan16

Hey kids, I'm new to this joint. Came here from Frost and Flame, and suck here because food is not 7$ a pop. So you'll see me struggling in the lower ranks until I find some way to win besides leadering. :( No max checkboxes... anyway, nice to meet you bunch.

Ruatine

Nice to meet you. Welcome to RWL!
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Barkclaw2

Uh oh. New person. *Shakes head* We all know what happened when I joined. It all went down hill.
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

The Lady Shael

You came from FaF? Ah, I love you. Well, you know what I mean. I think you're the first member I've seen that's come from there to here...usually our members go over there...they always come back though. : -) That's RWL's curse...people try leaving, but sooner or later we see them back again.

Welcome to RWL, though. ^_^ Hope you stick around. You can message any of the experienced players here, and they'll be glad to help you if you need it.  Just don't try asking me for help, I haven't actually played the game for more than a year.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

windhound

*cheers*
glad you came ^_^

food selling wont get you far here..  but food massing will ^_^
notice there is no way to /steal/ food other than a bit from sacking, but not much per hit
but it can still be poisened =-/

*pets food*
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Nohcnonk

OMG it's OMJ.  I play both, so ha. ^_^

ohmyjapan16

Quote from: The Lady Shael on August 11, 2005, 05:20:43 PM
You came from FaF? Ah, I love you. Well, you know what I mean. I think you're the first member I've seen that's come from there to here...usually our members go over there...they always come back though. : -) That's RWL's curse...people try leaving, but sooner or later we see them back again.

Welcome to RWL, though. ^_^ Hope you stick around. You can message any of the experienced players here, and they'll be glad to help you if you need it.  Just don't try asking me for help, I haven't actually played the game for more than a year.

Yea, our player base isn't as good as it used to be, so I thought I'd venture over here. I know some of j00 lewzers (windy, nohc) Anyways, yea, I'm staying until I get good, so you know it's going to be a couple of months. And I love you too. (You know what I mean)  :wink:

wolf bite

HEY, Welcome!

First a ?sorry? because I usually am in the front of the line to greet new people, but I have been away for a few days.

A little clarification, when FAF started, many of our members ventured there. But since then, they have gained members from other places and some have come to us since then. Also at least half of the FAF people are here too.

I am sure you see that both games are innovative in their own ways. I am also sure you will do good here. Note that our ?in game? Admins don?t also have playing accounts. So you can feel free to talk to us confidentially. We will be happy to tell you how things work if you so need. Just mail #2 on either game.

But remember, have lots of fun.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Nohcnonk

<propaganda>
YOU MUST HAVE FUN
YOU MUST HAVE FUN
YOU MUST HAVE FUN
YOU MUST HAVE FUN
YOU MUST HAVE FUN
YOU MUST HAVE FUN
YOU MUST HAVE FUN
YOU MUST HAVE FUN
YOU MUST HAVE FUN
YOU MUST HAVE FUN
YOU MUST HAVE FUN
YOU MUST HAVE FUN
YOU MUST HAVE FUN
YOU MUST HAVE FUN
YOU MUST HAVE FUN
YOU MUST HAVE FUN
YOU MUST HAVE FUN
YOU MUST HAVE FUN
YOU MUST HAVE FUN
YOU MUST HAVE FUN
YOU MUST HAVE FUN
YOU MUST HAVE FUN
YOU MUST HAVE FUN
YOU MUST HAVE FUN
YOU MUST HAVE FUN
YOU MUST HAVE FUN
YOU MUST HAVE FUN
YOU MUST HAVE FUN
YOU MUST HAVE FUN
YOU MUST HAVE FUN
YOU MUST HAVE FUN
YOU MUST HAVE FUN
YOU MUST HAVE FUN
YOU MUST HAVE FUN
YOU MUST HAVE FUN
</propaganda>

The Lady Shael

Have fun or DIE. By cannibalism. Or by superglue. I'll leave the details of the latter to your imagination.

Hopefully you won't forget that the forums are a big part of RWL too, so even if you decide to stop playing the game, you're still welcome to hang out with us on the forums.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

windhound

or, you could, you know, do both =P
Play a game of Turbo Shael!

comic sans!

super glue is bad..  you can glue your fingers together..  or, for RWL's purpose your feet to the floor..  ::rollseyes::

smilies would like a return.. 
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

The Lady Shael

Yeah, I would, except....what's the concept of this whole "turns" thing again? (just kidding, of course)  I haven't played Reg for more than a year, and I haven't played Turbo for almost two years. I've forgotten all my pathetic strategies, if they even WERE strategies.

But my real excuse is that I'm rather busy in real life. Senior project, AP classes, college applications, and planning a debutante ball...meh.

Ashyra Nightwing

GREETINGS, N00B new person! Sorry. =P

I'm Ashy, resident Prophetess of Cheese. That's the yellow stuff.

Hi!

ohmyjapan16

wolf bite

Hehe, I don't think she has an account.

The games are talked about on this forum. But a lot of people hang out here and drink coffee on the patio that don't play. So she is right that you are new to our forums, but maybe not to game play.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles