Thought Bubble ... bubble

Started by Aqualis, August 09, 2005, 08:01:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barkclaw2

/Friggin' Aqualis!!! Stop friggin'ing!!! Tu puto!!!!! Pendejo!!!!

To cuss in spanish it takes experience....^_^
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

RazorClaw

Hints as to what those mean before I use them and offend someone?

Barkclaw2

Ah. Puto = "Bi word" Pendejo - "ba word"
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

Barkclaw2

Hmmm... Some people are on. They aren't really doing anything. we're all just adding things slowly. And waiting.
Waiting....
For someone else to do something.
At least that is what I'm doing. Don't know about the others. I lerk in the shadows until something goods happens.

Nohcnonk

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Barkclaw2

yeah. It IS a nice word. I will have to smite Aqualis. *Smites*

Ruatine

"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Barkclaw2

Yes I am.

I must advertise this one dude's site. 'Cause he's asking peoeple on it to. Click here and you shall see.
My name there is Cherry.
that site is silly. I must warn you against strong language. Expect it everyday. yes I personaly don't know why I am a member there. the people there only cuss and make rude comments. But not me.I am pure. *Shines*

Nohcnonk

Aqualis

~the mighta awualis

Barkclaw2

It seems someone needs some more smiting. *Smites Aqualis*

Aqualis

~the mighta awualis

Nohcnonk