0 (0%)
Spa Room 101
1 (10%)
My clan forum/other, please specify
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: August 04, 2005, 10:48:08 PM

The Lady Shael

So, what's your favorite forum on the RWL forums, and why? I grouped Clans and Strategy together because no one's posted in each for months, I don't think....
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Scarwake

I don't have a favorite, so i voted for my clan forum/other...

And I posted in the Clans forum about a week ago, lol.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Ruatine

My favorite is GD. The only places I post are in GD, polling and the Spa Room. Out of those three GD is probably the most interesting, though polling comes in a close second.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Barkclaw2

You all know my vote. Spa room.
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

The Lady Shael

I remember when the Role-play forum used to actually be active. Or when it was active the most, some members would argue that it was never active. All our role-players apparently got up and left...Raine was one who was always serious at role-playing.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Barkclaw2

Beleive it or not I'm VERY serious about RP. It's a very different side of me. I just LOVE it so much.
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

RazorClaw

Every side of you is very different, I would hope. Otherwise you'd have four faces, and it's look wierd.

GD all the way.

Scarwake

Lol, I'm a very serious rper...but alas, I've dropped rping many years ago....I still do it everyonce in awhile, but normally not here...
Emperor of

In-Character Album

Barkclaw2

I go on sites that are ONLY RP.

Aqualis

GD or Spa, but I haven't been in the Spa for a while so GD it is.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

The Lady Shael

The water in the Spa isn't as warm as it used to be...and the bubbler broke. I'll make sure to get it replaced soon though. ; -)

[edit] We are smilie-less. That kinda sucks.

Scarwake

lol, that was a pretty decent joke, lol
Emperor of

In-Character Album

Nohcnonk

XD

I like General Discussion... because there's interesting stuff there.  Yep.

RazorClaw

This place is like a car accident that's almost cleared up. There's not too many people anymore, and it's a bit empty, but you come back to look anyway.  :-D

Nohcnonk