Harry Potter!!

Started by Ruatine, August 01, 2005, 05:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you going to see Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire?

Oh Yea!!
7 (77.8%)
Probably
1 (11.1%)
I don't know...
0 (0%)
No way!
1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: August 01, 2005, 05:44:32 PM

Ruatine

Well, Bloodwake made a poll for the Narnia movie, so I thought I'd make a poll for the new Harry Potter movie that's coming out in November. I'm really psyched about it. I think it's going to be great. I think I'm so excited about it because the Goblet of Fire is my favorite so far (I haven't read HBP yet). The Tri-Wizard Tournament and the reincarnation of Voldemort, it's going to be GREAT!
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Barkclaw2

I voted.....no way! I dislike that VERY MUCH
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

Ruatine

You dislike Harry Potter or just the Harry Potter movies?
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Barkclaw2

All Harry Potter related.
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

windhound

yup, I'll probably see it in theaters
I'm afraid of how badly this one could be botched..  its /so/ much to put into a movie..  three tasks, the ball..  cant wait to see their dragons though..

and I want peeves!  they said he'd be in by the 2nd movie..  no a peep from him..

also, I rather dislike the new dumbledore..  just..  not right..  the first time they got it right..  there probably will be no replacement for him, may he rest in peace..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ruatine

Yea, the books is, what? Close to 800 pages? It's a lot of stuff to put in a movie. Hopefully they do put Peeves in it. I love him! He's definitely my favorite ghost. From what I've seen on the trailer, they did a good job with the dragons (at least, with the dragon Harry gets). One thing I noticed though, was they made Ron's hair a bit long. I don't remember reading in the book that Ron's hair was long, but they definitely made it very shaggy in GOF. It's kind of ugly.

Scarwake

Of course!  I may not read the books, but I like the movies!
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Badrang the Tyrant

When does it come out again?

Ruatine

It's scheduled to come out on November 18. This is a splendid site for info about the movie: http://www.veritaserum.com/movies/movie4/

The Lady Shael

I get all my HP info from www.mugglenet.com, another awesome site. JK Rowling even visits from time to time. XD No, I'm being serious.

I've seen so many pictures from the new movie, and I think it'll be very awesome. I think I'm just excited to see something else other than the first three movies. But it looks like the new actors playing all the new characters are gonna be good, and GoF is an intense book all the way through anyway, so I have my hopes up. I know me and all my friends were planning to wait for the midnight showing and everything.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Nohcnonk

I'll probably see it in theatres. ^_^

RazorClaw

I hope it doesn't suck like the third one...

Sonoras

The image of the dementors were /alot/ different in my mind.

Arguia Zsah

Ah. They are doing the 4th film... i wondered whether they'ld given up...

Daniel Radcliffe annoys me. Really he does. He is a very bad actor. I just rewatched the last HP film... and I couldn't quite believe the poor quality of acting... tsktsk.. LOTR is better! XDDDD

Ruatine

I -heart- LOTR, but I also -heart- HP. The acting's not as bad as some films where the main characters are kids, and I think the acting has gotten better as the movies go on.