Dates

Started by TR Shadow, August 01, 2005, 09:01:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TR Shadow

OK, I know I'm not the only one with interesting date stories.  So share them.  Now.

Mine:

My boyfriend and I went to King's Island a few weeks back and he smashed his head into my dessert and walked around the rest of the day with whipped cream on his face.  Plus we Russian danced in public.

OK, I'm done.

Scarwake

LMAO!  Wow...that's like one of the craziest things I've heard....I don't have anything remotely funny like that...mine are more "excitingly adventurous" if you catch my drift, so I shall not share becuz its not appropriate for here.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

TR Shadow

Quote from: ScarwakeLMAO!  Wow...that's like one of the craziest things I've heard....I don't have anything remotely funny like that...mine are more "excitingly adventurous" if you catch my drift, so I shall not share becuz its not appropriate for here.

We've done worse.  Tomorrow night, we're going to dress up in bath robes, put towels over our shoulders, and carry bars of soap and stop by random people's doors and ask if we can use their showers.

Um, no, we don't know these people.  And I don't think we'll actually be using anyone's shower.  Except his.  And not together.

Scarwake

lol, thats amusing
Emperor of

In-Character Album

Nohcnonk

Actually, I think you are the only person with interesting date stories. XD If you can call those dates...

windhound

mm..  nope
no date stories from me

:roll:
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ruatine

The dates that I've been on have been fun, but nothing very interesting. At least, they've not been interesting like that.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Barkclaw2

I've never dated. So I don't really have one....
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

TR Shadow

You guys have no awesome.

...The nicest thing my boyfriend has ever said to me is "You're more interesting than my frying pan."

And, yes, I am flattered.

Nohcnonk

Either you're really weird, or you should dump him. XD I'm sure it's the former, though. ^_^

Edit: Since I'm sure you're all itching to know, I've never gone out on a date... People are losers.

Scarwake

*points at Nohc* HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

*points at Julie* That's a bit odd...there's never been a "I love you" or anything like that from him?  That's kinda sad if you ask me...the frying pan thing just wouldn't work for me...
Emperor of

In-Character Album

TR Shadow

Nope.  No 'I love you's.  The frying pan thing is as close as he's gotten to that.  It works for me.  XD

Aqualis

I have not been on a date ... that I know of.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Nohcnonk

*stabs TJ and hides his body*

Nope, nothing to see here...

I could get into a deep philosophical discussion, but I think I'll pass. ^_^

Edit: Darn HTML...

Ruatine

Quote from: NohcnonkI could get into a deep philosophical discussion, but I think I'll pass. ^_^

Oh, don't pass! I'd like to hear this deep philisophical discussion!
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart