1 (7.7%)
I don't like the Narnia books
2 (15.4%)
whats a Narna?
2 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: July 26, 2005, 04:28:59 PM

Blood Wake

Disney is makeing a new version of The Lion The Witch, and The Wardrobe.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Disdain

OK, I'll ask. whats a Narna?

(click to enlarge)

Scarwake

I only put what's a narna because you didn't have an option that said, "Hey THAT LOOKS STUPID!!! There's no way I'm gonna go see that!"

If you did, that's what I would've put.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Blood Wake

you don't like The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe, TJ?
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Ruatine

I've read all of the Chronicles of Narnia, and I've seen the movies (sad, pathetic movies).

So: Heck, yea, I'm going to see it!
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Ashyra Nightwing

Meh, might see it. Probably won't, though.

Barkclaw2

I read The Lion The Witch And The wardrobe. But it was only to get some of that semester's required 500pgs you have to read each semester.
I put "I don't like the narnia books."
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

Klowd19

Disney is just the distributor, they have nothing to do with the actual making of the movie (just like Hitchhiker's Guide was released by Disney, but they never touched the movie themselves).

In my opinion, this movie is going to be fantastic.  Everything I've seen of it looks superb, and from what I've heard, it'll be on par with the LotR films.  I believe they're working on the screenplay for Prince Caspian now.  They 'plan' on doing the entire series, but who knows if they'll get that far.

Blood Wake

sweet, I was about to ask you if they were going to do Caspian, I'm reading it right now, I'm about half way through and I love the story so far about old Narnia and stuff, its a great idea for a sequal.

h

Nohcnonk

Hopefully it will be good... hopefully...

Ruatine

Nohc, have you watched the trailer for it?
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Blood Wake

yeah, Nohc, the trailer that I have seen is awesome. starts with Lucy finding the wardrobe and stuff then it really gets into all the stuff with the white witch and stuff. and Aslan looks so cool. I like the girl who plays Lucy in this new movie a lot more than the girl that played her in the old BBC movies. I just didn't like her for some reason

h

Nohcnonk

*watches trailer*

Cool.  And it comes out pretty soon too.

TR Shadow

The only thing I've seen about it is a poster at the theater.

But, yeah, I liked the books.  Sure I'll see it.

Ruatine

Quote from: Blood WakeI like the girl who plays Lucy in this new movie a lot more than the girl that played her in the old BBC movies. I just didn't like her for some reason

Yea, the Lucy from the BBC movies annoyed me. There was just something about her that wasn't likable. The BBC movies themselves weren't that great either. They were pretty cheesy, and the quality of the acting and of the picture itself pretty much sucked.