Stoats vs. Rats

Started by Ereptor, February 22, 2003, 12:53:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

Well KM seems to be using the Stoat strat.  While the blades are focusing on the cheap, easy to build rats.  What strat is better.  Who will win?  
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

griever

Aren't the land gains higher in a stoat attack than in a rat attack?

Orcrist

Hmmm.....well, rats aren't as good simply because you lose more of them in attacks. Also, here at KM, we're strong in both rats AND stoats......the blades clans, even if there are 3 of them, don't stand a chance. They'll just serve as land resources to boost us to the top....
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Menatus

I'm strong in stoats, but I don't like to mass rats because they cost a lot and there's no point. I'm also strong in weasels ^_^;;; Skiffs are hard to come by, though. KM has already won, basically.

Orcrist

yup- and rats are cheaper than stoats
~Orcrist~

Menatus

I actually have more stoats then rats probably...not smart to say, though ^_^;; It's funny how people always mass rats to kill people, but they can't because the other person does the same thing. Why not mass Weasels? No one has 'em.

Retto

Because you need looots of weasels. they've only got a little offense, and a great deal of defense. Better to think of massing skiffs.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Menatus

Yeah, but skiffs are REALLY hard to mass. On the old server, I was experimenting a lot and I found I could only get 10,000 on 100% with like 20,000 barracks.

Wickedclaw

Actually I have set up my empire(if you want to call it that) so that I have a good amount of all troops. I have weasels and skiffs to hold off any attack on them, or to even stop a solid standard attack. I have a decent amount of rats and stoats, and I dont think I can be easily broken. But like orcrist said, at KM we have a lot of rats AND stoats, and if <==}= wants to keep coming at us, thats fine, its a good land source to get even more fat on, lol.

~Wickedclaw

Orcrist

Also, you need 3X more weasels, not including guards, to even EQUAL the defender.....skiffs are not very good for building up because you end up being to weak, namely in stoats
~Orcrist~

Blood Wake

i was thinking of massing weasles cause we got through KM's forces for a bit then they built up rats and repelled us, and noone even has weasles
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Menatus

On the old server, I have like 10,000,000 weasels which is way more than anyone else on there has, so I can break them. I don't mass them, but I have a lot so I can break people.

Retto

Actually, on the old server, the top five in weasels goes like this:

Tarsonis
Germania
Hope eternal
The Outsiders
Skull Riders
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Menatus

Well obviously them first because they have a LOT more land to make barracks on and such...plus I just lost a couple million attacking people.

Germania 4

Someone broke tarsonis actually  :lol:
on both servers it appears  :rolleyes: