they are cool
4 (26.7%)
they are okay, I like the old ones more
11 (73.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: July 23, 2005, 04:04:34 PM

Blood Wake

they are very blue, which is cool, but so very different

arg, that didn't work how I wanted it too, there iare supposed to be more options
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Barkclaw2

I love these ones!
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

Blood Wake

but Barkclaw, did you ever see the real Forums?
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Barkclaw2

Um...no, I joined right after they went down.
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

TR Shadow

They now look almost exactly like another forum I go to now.  This could get confusing.

Yeah, the only difference is that I like people here more 'cause we, for the most part, get along.  Plus we tend to look down upon SPAG.  Go RWL.

The Lady Shael

Meh, once I get used to something, I don't like it changing. So I must be honest and say that I prefer the old forums much more. But give me a couple months haunting these boards and I'll be fine.

When I first clicked into these forums before I logged in, I met the very very blue skin, and my jaw actually dropped. I don't even know what I was thinking. But I was kinda relieved when I logged in and it was the normal skin...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Scarwake

I voted they're okay, but the older ones are cooler...

these ones are just too weird yet....not to mention the evil character count limit on the profiles.....
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

windhound

oh, no doubt the old forums were better..  ipb blows phpbb out of the water..  even the old versions..  but phpbb 3.0 actually looks like it might be alright when it comes out..

the thing I'm not really likeing right now is the utter lack of subforums..  its wayy too spread out..  we either need to condense, or get the subforum mod..  

...and I wants my ipb smilies back..  these just arnt the same..  

oh, and the character limit is, ofcourse, imposed by our admins..  its all changeable..  but I like small sigs..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ashyra Nightwing

I prefer the older forums... Is there any chance we'll be gettng a spiffy RWL skin for these, like we did for the old ones?

The Lady Shael

I don't doubt that Retto will want to make one, but if I EVER get some spare time, I would love to make one myself....
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Scarwake

*bops our admins then* Up that signature character limit....I can't put any of my kewlio pictures in my sig because its /too/ long
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

The Lady Shael

Didn't want to make it too long, so I put it at 350. Is that enough? It used to be 255.

TR Shadow

Honestly, I like these better.  Am I the only one?

Barkclaw2

what were the regular forums like (Before I joined)
I like all forums. I'm good at adjusting. I like light color skin more though.

Nohcnonk

These are okay, but having the old forums back would be nice..