RWL Forums...now on PhpBB

Started by Retto, July 23, 2005, 01:57:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retto

Of course, I just got an e-mail saying that my host reccomends I don't use PhpBB, but I don't want to transfer forums any time soon, so I'll just keep this up to date.

All the posts from before the old forums went down are still here, so yay! it's all back.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Peace Alliance

Awesome work man! thank you SO much!

If you ever wanna do some work on converting the old RWL skin, feel free to ask me for help :)

Blood Wake

I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Barkclaw2

Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

Ruatine

Great job, Retto! You rock!
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Nohcnonk

*finally gets logged in*

I really don't like this skin though...

Klowd19

Aye, the skin needs some serious work.

Wolf Snare

w00000000000000t  :P

edit: ewww

gotta do something about that sig of mine later.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

windhound

my sig also needs reworking :P

Looks good Retto, thanks!

I kinda like the default phpbb skin better than the blue..  blue was almost too much, even though it was rather neat..  

ah, and I'm not sure about everyone else..  but I preferred the ipb smilies..  can we have 'em back Retto?
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

RazorClaw

Quote from: Blood Wakeits so blue
Dabadee Dabadye.

Barkclaw2

*Covers Nohc's mouth* Shhhhhh!!! They'll hear you.
I hate that song, Razorclaw!!!!
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

The Lady Shael

Awesome! Thanks so much Retto! It'll definitely be a while before it all gets settled and the forum looks and operates close to the way we want it to, but at least it's here.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Scarwake

I can't even see the blue skin on my screen...its all plain.....*smacks something*
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Blood Wake

its not blue anymore, Razor, I hate your sig
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Barkclaw2

*nods* it's very hard to scroll through!!! So long.