Hmm, back?

Started by cloud, June 14, 2005, 01:49:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cloud

just dropped by for a little bit a couple days ago and decided to start playing again. I just made a turbo account and if im not bored by the end of the round I might stick around and play reg. fyi, I'm dark-shroud on turbo.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

The Lady Shael

Awesome, nice to see ya around again, Cloud.  ::agrees::  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Sicarius

Quote from: cloudjust dropped by for a little bit a couple days ago and decided to start playing again. I just made a turbo account and if im not bored by the end of the round I might stick around and play reg. fyi, I'm dark-shroud on turbo.
nice too se you here again...maybe you dont know me,and i am you...but welcom back.
you should check the new things in the game...

RS-Wolf Methos

Blood Wake

glad you are back, never really talked to you while you were here but if you are a big FF fan like me I'm sure we can become friends, lol
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Sicarius

Quote from: Blood Wakeglad you are back, never really talked to you while you were here but if you are a big FF fan like me I'm sure we can become friends, lol
well, i am a big fan of FF to...^_^

RS-Wolf Methos

cloud

yea, most of the people i talked to dont seem to be all that active, but i believe you sent me a drawing you made, back in the day, blood wake.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Wolf Snare

..Sweet.

I came back recently aswell. I look forward to playing alongside you again in the future. :D  
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

cloud

heh, i seem to have forgotten everyone's aim after i left, if you we were close before could you please pm it to me, or talk to me on aim if you've still got mine.
-Kilk

Blood Wake

I am thegamewolf on aim or bloodwake@gmail.com on MSN.

Methos, I didn't know you liked FF, which is your favorite?
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Sicarius

Quote from: Blood WakeI am thegamewolf on aim or bloodwake@gmail.com on MSN.

Methos, I didn't know you liked FF, which is your favorite?
My MSN is rossergiyko@gmail.com...
My favorite character in 7 is Cloud in 8 Squall...your?

RS-Wolf Methos

RazorClaw

We've actually got like ten people now!  :D  

Ashyra Nightwing

Heh heh heh. The vortex that is RWL ensures that we can never truly leave...

Welcome back, Cloud! =D

The Lady Shael

*sprays everyone with the infamous RWL super-glue just to make sure*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

TR Shadow

I would say I'm back too, only I never really left, I don't think.  I was lurking.  Yes.

Anyway, yeah, I remember you, Cloud.  Welcome back.

Barkclaw2

Yeah, what they all said. What the heck is FF?
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.