War, Kills, Pain!

Started by Peace Alliance, June 09, 2005, 08:43:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

oh yeahhhh... just how i like it! ruthless attacks, and killings!

i'm all for it if you lads wanna go for kills on me, but there are some people who really hate being killed... and so i am forced to warn you methos guys that kills will result in kills on you. I don't stand back on this stuff

Disdain's Amorack

Quote from: Peace Allianceoh yeahhhh... just how i like it! ruthless attacks
That's not what I've heard.  ::disagrees::  

M_A_D

Quote from: Peace Allianceoh yeahhhh... just how i like it! ruthless attacks, and killings!

i'm all for it if you lads wanna go for kills on me, but there are some people who really hate being killed... and so i am forced to warn you methos guys that kills will result in kills on you. I don't stand back on this stuff
lol u ded  now  N00B

Peace Alliance

had i not warned you? sure you killed me, but look at the kill count. We've got 3 on you so far.

M_A_D

Quote from: Peace Alliancehad i not warned you? sure you killed me, but look at the kill count. We've got 3 on you so far.
yeh but now evrey one from are tribe will get a city

oh and tnx for the tip ( the name of your city)

Peace Alliance

well it seemed to slow you guys down.

in fact, there is a bug in the history, it doesn't actually show on my history when my city was taken. it shows up on Walla's history, but for some reason it shows up as "moves south"

so yes, cities are a little bugged.

wolf bite

Two things.

There has always been a minor bug that taking cities are reported as ?moved south,? and sometimes they are reported as it worked when it did not or reported it did not work when it did. This is small because the end result can be seen by checking if the city is there and it does not affect game play at all.

As to the use of the word ?noob,? or anything like that. Long before I was even on the Staff, it was considered wrong to use as it discriminates against people that may just not have been here as long.

For those that do not know, this site was made after a children?s series of books called ?Redwall? about a bunch of nice mice defending against evil warring rats. So a lot of small children often sign up because they find us from internet searches on their books. This is why swearing and personal insults is prohibitive as a 9 year old may be the one you are talking to.

So insults may not be personal as to who the person is, but insults what they did is allowed. A general insult is also allowed if it is Redwall related. Something Redwall related would be a insult you may call a forest animal. Like, ?You short tailed, 3 legged rodent? would be allowed.

For more information on this, go to Habit v. Character

Now back to your discussion.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Sicarius

Quote from: Peace Allianceoh yeahhhh... just how i like it! ruthless attacks, and killings!

look...i am aginsr killing to...i know we kill one of your clan,never mind who did this...you killed me and 2 more i killed you because you killed me...but i am telling you now,if your clan stop to kill us...i give you my promise that my clan will stop too...i will tell about that to every one from my clan...now,the decision in your hand...i am waiting for rwspond from you.

and about a wprd noob...i really hate this one...this is really cruel for new players.

RS-Wolf Methos

Peace Alliance

I had already put in my clan news an announcement telling everyone that they will not be making anymore kills untill we had heard from you to see if you were going to continue making kills or not.

That announcement was in there, while you guys killed me.

so yeah...  

M_A_D

Sicarius

Quote from: Peace AllianceI had already put in my clan news an announcement telling everyone that they will not be making anymore kills untill we had heard from you to see if you were going to continue making kills or not.

That announcement was in there, while you guys killed me.

so yeah...
ok...then why my spy in your clan tell me that you still want to kill...i have your news...anyway,if you will not kill,then we too.

RS-Wolf Methos

Peace Alliance

Walla, your spy, is wrong.

M_A_D

Quote from: Peace AllianceWalla, your spy, is wrong.
lol he dont mean to me i am in your clan for ader resoans  

Sicarius

Quote from: Peace AllianceWalla, your spy, is wrong.
M_A_D:i ahve other spyies

Peace:maybe you can show me your news ^_^

RS-Wolf Methos

Peace Alliance

not sure whats in my news, i haven't be in the clan since you killed me  :D