A return!

Started by Badrang the Tyrant, June 08, 2005, 05:45:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badrang the Tyrant

I'm happy to announce that I shall be coming back to RWL the Sunday after next.  I don't know how many of you remember me, but I remember most of you guys (and girls).

Holby

I will not deleted this

Blood Wake

hey, man, we all remember you, but to keep you up to date, Hebrews are taking over, lol, the Methos clan is a bunch of guys who came from a Promisance game in Hebrew, they have made a huge clan in Reg and are becoming a threat to BA, I have a feeling this is the start of a big war.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Badrang the Tyrant

Peace just filled me over AIM.  I'll do me best to protect RWL from the over bearing hebrews!  (not intended to offend anyone, so if I do, just tell me and I'll stop). :D  

Peace Alliance

no no, thats not what i said badrang. lol, they aren't over bearing, and i dont' think we need protection from them, we need to welcome them.

however, mythic needs help to survive, and we don't want methos thinkin that the current rwlers are here to be trampled ;)

Aqualis

welcome back, badrang
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Sicarius

Quote from: Blood Wakehey, man, we all remember you, but to keep you up to date, Hebrews are taking over, lol, the Methos clan is a bunch of guys who came from a Promisance game in Hebrew, they have made a huge clan in Reg and are becoming a threat to BA, I have a feeling this is the start of a big war.
hehe...i love your stile...anyway right now we are not threat to anyone of you...now we are just playing...but maybe later,who know.
and we dont have our full power,i am waiting for friends...and then...^_^

RS-Wolf Methos

wolf bite

I think both sides of the war are trying to grab the new players to be on their side. hehe.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

RazorClaw