POMS

Started by Blood Wake, May 31, 2005, 10:01:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

I think we need to start up a conversation about Pirates of Mossflower Shores, I signed up and made a ship, I don't really know what I am doing though. if you don't know what I am talking about go to rovl.org
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Nohcnonk

Sounds fun.  What is it?  Link?

Blood Wake

its rovl.org/poms  it was made by ad and Retto, Nohc. I don't understand what I am supposed to do though, could someone clear it up a bit for me?
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Neobaron

hmm...  *signs up and plays for 2 days*

---

It would appear that we are supposed to build a navy of soem sort, and kill others by gaining more 'stuff' than they do, or by simply taking all of their ships by force...

There also seems to be an end-all which involves a quest for some special ruby/rare stone.

---

Building the ships was simple enough... allocate points based on how i think my ship would most benefit... built what i consider to be a "transport" type deal, a "battleship" and another in-between deal that i reckon i could classify as a frigate. The "Valiant", "Victor", and "Vulcan".

With their powers combined... i am captain n00b!

---

Ive figured out how to build my "army", and have gone overboard with it. training takes 1 hour? But now two... im assuming since my "army" is strong enough to not be adequetly trained in 1 hour?

Ive also found the attack function... and Juska. but im waiting to try attacking until my 12 straight hours of training have passed...

---

Dont quite get the move function though... doesnt make good sense to me. Anyone want to take a potshot in explaining that for me?
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Aqualis

I trained one of my ships for fifty hours, but do to a short term bug, it ended up more like 80 hours. I'm not a fan of the movement, I think it should be faster.

~the mighta awualis

Nohcnonk

Looks sweet, but I'm not sure how to do some things. XD Of course, it doesn't look finished...

Aqualis

It's not, it's still in the beta skin.

~the mighta awualis

Blood Wake

dude, guys, the game just changed a ton, tons of pictures and stuff now.

the new changes to the game are so simple to do yet so awsome  

h

Aqualis

~the mighta awualis

Nohcnonk

That's how it was yesterday, but it's still not complete.

Does anyone know how to move or attack?  It says it puts actions into quene, but I don't understand...

Aqualis

The actions in the queue are done in that order. It takes the amount of time listed in the parenthasis next to it to perform it.

~the mighta awualis

Blood Wake

yeah, so if you say to go north it will go into the queue and in 1 game hour (which I think is actually a half hour in reality, may be an actual hour, I don't know) you will finally move north, thats about all I know about the game, lol

hey, does anyone know if the messageing system is working? I have sent out a lot of messages but never gotten any replies, is there somewhere I have to click that I am not seeing?

h

Nohcnonk

I haven't seen any notifications of messages...

Blood Wake

I found it, it will be under the message thing in your news if you have any messages. what are your ships, Nohc, I will send you a message. I am Free Bird and Bloodwake

h