So, like, Star Wars...

Started by Menatus, May 27, 2005, 10:57:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel

a whole lot better than the last two.

Blood Wake

umm... I thought it was a lot better than episode 1 but I think it might be tied with number 2. I actually didn't like the technology in it, especially at the begining it has technology that they aren't close to inventing in the original movies, like normal fighters had big missiles and stuff, X-wings and Tie Fighters don't have those, so why would what came before them have them and then the X-Wings just drop the idea
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Aqualis

proton torpedo

they made the death star blow up
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Peace Alliance

'sides, when the opression starts, the resistence has little oppertunity to use the techonology they had when they were in power like in epesode 3. their technology would go down a bit.

however, i do agree that they LOOKED like they had more technology, but thats just because we have a way better idea of what their technology would look like then we had in the 70's ;)

Blood Wake

very good point, Peace.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

~>John<~

spam^.

I must admit the "Awww, but I was going to Toschi station to pick up some power converters" is the best line in the saga.

Obi-Wan is best character throughout, Han Solo gets original trilogy, Obi-Wan gets new one.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Menatus

Actually, if you paid attention, you'd notice everything at the end of episode three is similar to how it was in the original trilogy. Made me very happy. :)

Anyway, I'm at it again...

Took me like three hours, but I have little knowledge of photoshop and a crappy mouse.

windhound

Obi Wan's lizzard rocked :lol:
great movement and neat bark
I hope it survived the long fall =-(  it was into water..  and some lizzards can swim, so I'm hoping..  it never showed 'im surface, but..  lizzard!

hehe..  overall good movie
the "NOOOOOOOOOOOO" I could have really done without, but eh..  

spiffy Tania
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Menatus

Thanks, windy. I was fond of the lizard thing, too. I really thought they came up with an original sound for it's squak...bark...sound. Of course it survived. *pats* Hehe.

Blademaster

Yeah it was great. My Faveoruite Lines

"It's over I have higher ground"
"You were the Chosen One!!!"
"Hi Master Ankain!!"

Yeah it really was a fitting end and it opend a whole world into the charcters pschology
My warlord name is Bladefang(#536) and I am proudly in the Mythic clan
Halo 2 rules!
And so dose New Zealand
My old fourm account was Oscar(the guy wth the smiley face for an avatar) but I didn't have Internet for a couple of months and forgot the password

Menatus

It wasn't "hi Master Anakin." it was...

"Master Skywalker! There's too many of them! What are we going to do?"

Blademaster

Oh yeah just got confused I suppose he killed them all so no Jedi would rival him and hs empire. Great acting by the Chancelor/Empeoer
My warlord name is Bladefang(#536) and I am proudly in the Mythic clan
Halo 2 rules!
And so dose New Zealand
My old fourm account was Oscar(the guy wth the smiley face for an avatar) but I didn't have Internet for a couple of months and forgot the password

Menatus

It would have made more sense to train all the kids as Sith, except there can only be two Sith at a time. Yeah, the emperor and Ewan McGregor were the best actors.

RazorClaw

Hayden is a retart. Other than that, fairly decent. Nothing on 4 and 6, close to 5.  

wolf bite

I saw it today for the first time, just a few questions.

When Skywalker came back to see his wife, he said he had been gone for a long time, how come he was not upset that she was recently pregnant?

How come none of the Jedi sensed that she was going to have twins if they can sense life forces.

With Yada?s spinning this light saber around so fast, how come his ears are not shorter?

How come Yoda does not flip around with a limp?

When space ships blast off next to a workky (sp), how come people are not gagging on the smell of burning hair?

Could the ?dark side? really be the good guys and they just picked a bad name for themselves?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles