What's all this?

Started by General Austin, February 21, 2003, 07:24:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilkenne

No, Austin, you don't understand. We can talk about how cool and great he is all we want, and you don't HAVE a say in it. You can't stop us from voicing opinions about people, it's just not right. So do the hokey pokey and turn yourself around...the link is up there, this thread is really no longer needed.

bubble gum squad

I dont play with other 10 year olds because they never know what im talking about when i talk about rpgs and anime and they all hate final fantasy but i love it.
hehehe.....i like earwax,llamas,coffee,frozen peas and peanut butter.

calria

okie dokie, but chill on the postwarring- it's a great way to get kicked from the forums if the admins get tired of it. And it's slightly annoying to us, the semi-demi-gods of geekdom...

Menatus

And me, the demi-God of non-annoying Post-Warring. Or is it?

As for the subject....why can't Kilk and Ereptor suck up to Josh so he won't smite 'em? ^_^;;

Shadow Giant

QuoteWhat the heck are you guys talking about?

P.S=I like llamas,peanut butter,earwax and something else but i cant remember it.
you like coffee, bubble gum squad. remember?

oh and can we stop talking about a single person in front of him? (josh) i bet it is on it's way to getting to his head. that or hes rill rilly mad cuz we're arguing over him. and you people hafta stop bashing austin, he's entitled t his opinion too. :) just be a happy family.
Don't you wish you were more like me?
Admit it. You do, don't you?

"A wise monkey doesn't monkey with another monkey's monkey."

To pass the time: Sit in your car in a parking lot with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.

I throw peanuts at old ladies!

"What the h*** is this?
DVD Dad.
People want to see us on DVD!
Yes Dad."
          From the Osbournes commercial for the DVD

*#sincerely, Shadow Giant#*
The best west of California.
(I live in Hawaii, Okay?)

Orcrist

Yeah- seriously, most of you are just complaining about him because you know that he could seriously hurt you...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

bubble gum squad

I think my posts are funny........ :( *sniff*oh yeah and shadow giant i was talking about frozen peas but now you reminded me of coffee so I geuss thats  5 thing now! ;)  
hehehe.....i like earwax,llamas,coffee,frozen peas and peanut butter.

Kilkenne

Menatus - I'm not sucking up, I'm defending those who are, he wouldn't attack me even if I weren't "sucking up" he's my friend.

Menatus

I'm sure Josh wouldn't attack me unless I gave him a good reason to - and I'm pro-Josh anyway.

Fenix

Yeah...It'd take alot to make me hit the cat lover.. 8 failed espi's on me wasn't even enough ;)

Menatus

It was only eight? I lost like 500,000-1,000,000 leaders ^____^

Shadow Giant

whoa...i don't even HAVE that many leaders........whoa..... :o  
Don't you wish you were more like me?
Admit it. You do, don't you?

"A wise monkey doesn't monkey with another monkey's monkey."

To pass the time: Sit in your car in a parking lot with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.

I throw peanuts at old ladies!

"What the h*** is this?
DVD Dad.
People want to see us on DVD!
Yes Dad."
          From the Osbournes commercial for the DVD

*#sincerely, Shadow Giant#*
The best west of California.
(I live in Hawaii, Okay?)

calria

Quote from: Shadow Giantwhoa...i don't even HAVE that many leaders........whoa..... :o
*dittos*

I need to build more huts and stuff... unfortunately, however, Holby doesn't like it when I take the odd 2,000 acres off his hands... *sniff*

Holby

1116 was your most successful. I only got 600 :(  
I will not deleted this

Menatus

I'm talking about the old server.