What's all this?

Started by General Austin, February 21, 2003, 07:24:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General Austin

I've calmed down a bit after all the arguments, but I'd really like it if Joshua's supporters wouldn't talk so much about how great Josh is and about how cool an Emperor and blah,blah,blah. I promise not to argue about how evil he is if you guys stop talking about how good he is. AND stop with all the decrees. That's taking the title of Emperor too far.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Kilkenne

Hmm...maybe it's because we really DO think he's a great guy and stuff, ever give that thought a whirl?

General Austin

Yes, I have. But it's not like you have to go around the whole forum shouting it out and all. He might be a great guy, but he can show it himself. He doesn't need clan criers.

Ereptor

Hey that was my idea.  I am playing the role.  Roleplaying.  Does anyone play online RPG's ?  I mean comeon.  You people take this to personal.  "Role" playing.  Get it.  it's called acting.  Besides Josh is a cool guy.  But being Emperor is something cool added on to the game.  And whoever is Emperor gets the right to be talked about.  
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

bubble gum squad

What the heck are you guys talking about?

P.S=I like llamas,peanut butter,earwax and something else but i cant remember it.
hehehe.....i like earwax,llamas,coffee,frozen peas and peanut butter.

Kilkenne

Wow, I don't think I could have possibly been more pointlessly annoying when I was ten years of age...

Read for a while before you make a post.

bubble gum squad

Nah,im too lazy to do that.and it got boring after 1 sentence. :huh:  
hehehe.....i like earwax,llamas,coffee,frozen peas and peanut butter.

Ereptor

Retto.  Stormclaw.  Anyone of any consequence see this guy?  Somebody warn him.  Set his posts to 0.  Comeon this guy is getting annoying.  What gives?  Do we just get a new guy every week on the forums that likes to post nonsense?
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Mitya

Quote from: bubble gum squadNah,im too lazy to do that.and it got boring after 1 sentence. :huh:
If you got so bored, then why did you respond?
--Mitya Shostak

My signature was going to be original. Yes.

Warlord, Slava #14
Former Warlord, Mtsenskovite Army #227
RFFer and proud of it!

Dies Personae: http://diespersonae.no-ip.com

calria

We should cut the kid some slack- we were all SOME sort of annoying when we were ten years old.

But, on the same note, why isn't he playing with other ten-year-olds?

And more importantly, don't the COPPA laws apply to R:WL and its forums etc? I mean, its illegal to have the e-mail addresses or messageboard names or anything avaliable on people under the age of thirteen. Or is R:WL based in Cananada? In which case COPPA wouldn't apply...

Bluemoon_The_Wolf

I dilike Josh...He wants to posin my coffee!

Bluemoon of Southsward
Old server:Silven Deathwinds:Reborn. (Locked ATM.)

Turbo Server:Silver Deathwinds: Reborn. (#60)

Old names:

The Silver Ones (Old OLD server.)
Silver Deathwinds (Turbo)
Silven Deathwinds (Regular)

My Live Journle. LOOK AT YOUR OWN RISK, SWEARING IS WITHIN.

Married to:

-Calria.

user posted image Yes, I'm drunk.
user posted image HELP! I'M ON FIRE!
user posted image My..Arm..Will fall off if...]
user posted image Oh, a borg!
user posted imageBurp.

user posted imageEkk!

If you wonder who I am, anything with silver would be a near-safe guese.

Mysterious Guy

Here's another one, "Admin kings under the sky".    ^

Fenix

Austin, I'm through with trying to be your friend, you knew more than almost anyone on the forums that the decrees was a distraction to me disbanding my clan and letting the top 10 stay dynamic instead of becoming static like other emperors did.  I took no actions to follow through with my decrees, as proof.
You made an alliance between yourself, Ragefur, and Mitya to destroy me on the new server, but because you were proven to be a poor player, you gave up, and  the alliance fell.  You're just being  a spiteful little kid.

General Austin

I'm sticking with my first two posts. Do you, or do you not want to make the deal? And btw, your test was a bad one. All warlords want to be in the top spot, whether they are your friends or not. Your so called "friends" are mostly your goons, which makes me want to speak out. I also beleive Bodyguards are illegal, but I don't care, since I'm out of the game. Good riddancwe. You can have it, Josh. All I want is for the forum to not have your supporters RPing about your decrees. It gets scary for me.

P.S. I never reduce myself to insults, Joshua. I suggest you don't either.

General Austin

And since I stink at role-playing, reduce it to the role-playing section, where I've already been told not to go because of my outrageous doings there. And since all I do is argue, argue, argue...I'll...Just..umm....Argue! :lol:  :lol: