video games

Started by windhound, May 27, 2005, 01:05:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

A poll about videogame time usage ;)

do I concider solitare on a computer a video game?  nope.  not really
tetris?  eh.

more like Project Gotham Racing, Halo, Unreal Tourny, Need For Speed, Half Life, Tiger Woods golf, theres some BMX biking games out there as well I think..  snowboarding..  NBA Street, NFL somthin, Madden..  you get the picture..

so how much do time do you spend playing on any system, be it computer, playstation, xbox, gamecube, even gameboys and psps..  
and, if you want, say the games you spend the most time on
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Blademaster

Man how Halo 2 is good I also go to Internet Cafes and play against my freinds
My warlord name is Bladefang(#536) and I am proudly in the Mythic clan
Halo 2 rules!
And so dose New Zealand
My old fourm account was Oscar(the guy wth the smiley face for an avatar) but I didn't have Internet for a couple of months and forgot the password

Ruatine

I have an Xbox that I spend around 3-4 hours on per day. Lately I've been playing Need for Speed Underground 2 all the time.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Blademaster

How cool it would be to have X-box Live
Halo 2 rules!
And so dose New Zealand
My old fourm account was Oscar(the guy wth the smiley face for an avatar) but I didn't have Internet for a couple of months and forgot the password

Aqualis

I spend quite a bit of time playing Gran Turismo 4.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Ruatine

Quote from: BlademasterHow cool it would be to have X-box Live
Meh. I'm not into the whole paying to play against other people. If I want to play against live people, I'll drag my dad or sister or friends over to play.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Blademaster

But how cool would it be to face of 2 guys from Scotland a American and a team of Ausse's right at your own home
Halo 2 rules!
And so dose New Zealand

Holby

Hehe! Red Baron... On average, 2 hours a day. But in the hols with no school and no work... *Shriek*
I will not deleted this

wolf bite

I can easily get addicted to PC strategy games. You know the type that you have to build some type of army then fight against the constantly changing strategies of the computers armies? But then when I get into one, I don?t eat or sleep for weeks. So I tend to not start playing new ones, for my own health.

*Clicked 1, as I love them too much, so don?t play*

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Neobaron

*giggle*

been playing RB3D for about 6 hours a day since i graduated... need free time before college *pants for fresh air*

---

I do get away for my girlfriend ad a good game of tennis every 2 or 3 days though.  
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Nohcnonk

Video games are sweet.  I play them during my free time when I'm not doing sports.

Deathclaw

7... I play them a lot. When not at school/doing sports... *runs off to finish Manchester United vs. Fulham on FIFA Soccer 2005*
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Scarwake

I voted 7 because I don't play my Gamecube much, but I've been grounded off of here and I have to resort to sneaking on here, so video games now occupy all my free time.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Blood Wake

I used to play Final Fantasy and stuff a lot but I beat like all of them, so I hadn't played video games for a few months then I bought Star Wars: Knights of the old Republic, but I stopped playing after only like 10 hours of playing it, I need to start up again, but I am getting bored of video games. though  on saturday I started playing Secret of Mana again, now its taking up all my time
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Blademaster

Anyone got Mercanries: Playground of Destruction because im planning to buy it.
Halo 2 rules!
And so dose New Zealand