Batte of Take Aways

Started by Blademaster, May 21, 2005, 12:38:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

I said other, I love subway and taco bell, Wendys and In-n-Out are really good too. and just to piss you off I am going to say that I don't like BK
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

wolf bite

I have a BK a few blocks from me, the food is not bad. But they never get my order right.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

RazorClaw

Ooh, actually we've got a place called Frugals in the NW, which is the BEST. A tad greasy, but they make all their stuff fresh and their fries are awesome!

Wolf, if the Vegetable Oil that those guys use is hydrogenated, then it's still REALLY unhealthy for your liver and spleen.  

Blademaster

Yeah but as I stated earlier Wrong orders can be a good thing. a very good thing
My warlord name is Bladefang(#536) and I am proudly in the Mythic clan
Halo 2 rules!
And so dose New Zealand
My old fourm account was Oscar(the guy wth the smiley face for an avatar) but I didn't have Internet for a couple of months and forgot the password

windhound

naw
wrong orders are a pain
you might get lucky 1/30 times they give you a wrong order, which seems like 3/5 times..

Mc Donald's fries are good
Burger King's fries arnt as good, but they actually have a veggie burger, so I'll give them some credit..

Taco Bell is good, cheap food.  my other vote is for them
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Blademaster

Hm seems in NZ Burger King makes the better chips(more thorugly cooked) and much better burgers(slightly bigger and tasiter meat) but McDonalds mascot is freaky some deranged crazy looking clown with extremly freaky couler choices for hair.
Halo 2 rules!
And so dose New Zealand
My old fourm account was Oscar(the guy wth the smiley face for an avatar) but I didn't have Internet for a couple of months and forgot the password

Calantorntain

Curry in a Hurry!

Ye gods, how I miss that place.

*Goes off to weep*
"Death death death death death death la la la la death" -- The Woad to Wuin

Aqualis

Culvers

"Bigger, Better, Butterburgers"
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Blademaster

Have any of you heard of Georgie pie now that was the best until McDonalds bought them out they were so good their pie's there chips EVerything was great until McDonalds not being nearly as good bought them out
Halo 2 rules!
And so dose New Zealand