Current music...

Started by The Lady Shael, May 09, 2005, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arguia Zsah

Green Day - Wake Me Up When September Ends

Sums up so perfectly what i'm thinking at the moment...

Just got back from the worst day of the week at school... in the afternoon I have history then maths and enextra hour of maths after school - that's like double maths! How bad can 1 day get?!

The Lady Shael

omg, I can totally relate to that song right now. September just started and I know it only gets more stressful from here. Plus I just broke up with my bf at the beginning of this month. They picked a good month for this song.

She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Arguia Zsah

Green Day - American Idiot

English lessons at the moment are scaring me... we're studying poetry - in particular love poems. the imagery is vile, especially the bit about worms... but I don't think I need to describe it! XD

The Lady Shael

lol, wow. Just wait till you study the Canterbury Tales by Chaucer.

Sasakyan Kita - Gladys and the Boxers (Filipino song)
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

windhound

there's a part of a pink floyd song..  somthin about worms eating into his brain..  hum..

somthin on the radio..  "so fathers be good to your daughters..  girls become lovers, who turn into mothers, so mothers be good to your daughters too.."

yeah..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Arguia Zsah

Quote from: windhound on September 13, 2005, 09:05:53 PM
there's a part of a pink floyd song..? somthin about worms eating into his brain..? hum..

THAT is nowhere NEAR as dodhy as the poem 'To My Coy Mistress'. Believe me!

Ashyra Nightwing

Myself - Playing Apocalypse Please On The Keyboard (well, I was playing it a few minutes ago..)

I can play it now, thus driving my entire family mad with annoyance. Aaaahaha.

The Lady Shael

My best friend wanted to get me piano music to Muse songs for my birthday, but she couldn't find a book...hm. I wasn't even sure if such a piano book existed.

Yellowcard - Only One

Ashyra Nightwing

www.muselive.com has keboard tabs... I don't think there's a book. If there is, I want one. I can't read music, but.. meh, I could learn. =D

Trail of Dead - Heart in the Hand of the Matter

Vengerak

Don't Fear the Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult, I'm afriad.

Nohcnonk

Malice Mizer - Mayonaka ni Kawashita Yakusoku

XDDD

The Lady Shael

Hands Down - Dashboard Confessional

I really like that song. :- )

Arguia Zsah

Ashyra Nightwing

Placebo - Days Before You Came

Vengerak

Underworld - Cowgirl

Burned into my brain at a party/rave.