Current music...

Started by The Lady Shael, May 09, 2005, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruatine

Nickelback: Do This Anymore
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Deathclaw

Anthem of our Dying Day by Story of the Year
Glory, Glory, Man United!

The Lady Shael

Mr. Brightside is an awesome song.

This Photograph is Proof - Taking Back Sunday
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Blademaster

My warlord name is Bladefang(#536) and I am proudly in the Mythic clan
Halo 2 rules!
And so dose New Zealand
My old fourm account was Oscar(the guy wth the smiley face for an avatar) but I didn't have Internet for a couple of months and forgot the password

The Lady Shael

Memory - Sugarcult
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Peace Alliance

Weezer - perfect saturation

the new weezer is by far their best. I love almost every song on it, and the more i listen to it, the more it grows on me. I've been listening to it almost none stop since i got it on saterday. if you have ANY appreciation for alt rock, i suggest you check out this album

The Lady Shael

One of my guy friends is obsessed with Weezer, and likes the new album as much as you do. I've listened to several songs by them, no idea if they're from the new album, and they're okay, I like Starlight the most so far. I'll see if he'll let me listen to some other songs on his ipod someday...

Aliens Exist - Blink 182

Arguia Zsah

Rufus Wainwright : Want Two

*hugs rufus* he's great!

windhound

Cheyenne Anthem -Kansas

weezer..  the only song (I think) I know is played by them is.. Beverly Hills or somthin..  not great, but not as bad as others ;)
only heard the one Rufus Wainwright song that was on the first Shrek soundtrack..  pretty good actually..

yip..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Peace Alliance

yeah beverly hills is from the new ablum. its their single... and if you ask me, their singles are always the wrost track. probably 'cause retto wants it to be more presentable... which makes it less personal and more main stream

Deathclaw

Quote from: The Lady ShaelAliens Exist - Blink 182
Great song. And it's blink-182.... (lowercase and hyphenated).

The best version is on the Mark, Tom, and Travis Show... it is live and they changed the lyrics a little, and they are better. Instead of "I got an injection of fear from the abduction" they say "I got an injection, of blood from the erection, my best friend thinks I'm just humping guys." And at the end they sing "12 majestic lies....... Tom has sex with guys."

Peace Alliance

blink-182 is a group if no talent main stream phonies who sell music entirely based on their image. Music that is created by their producers no less. The mere fact that they pretend to be indy or punk rock makes me want to punch my ears out with tooth picks. They are pop-punk, and even thats a stretch. their songs and lyrics are designed to interest young youth who find the word lance funny... for goodness sakes, these guys are ADULTS, why the heck are they still writing whiney songs about girls, and making tiolet jokes? its not because they WANT to.

Blademaster

Blink 182 aren't that bad it's Linkin Park that I hate(mainly because there songs always pop up when theres a good song going on) do you guys know Dei Hamo(most probly not because he's a NZ artist)
My warlord name is Bladefang(#536) and I am proudly in the Mythic clan
Halo 2 rules!
And so dose New Zealand
My old fourm account was Oscar(the guy wth the smiley face for an avatar) but I didn't have Internet for a couple of months and forgot the password

Deathclaw

Peace, you know nothing about blink-182... they write their own music, which you said that they didn't. The decided to get more serious on their last CD, but their funny songs are hilarious. They are not pop, they are rock/punk rock.  

Arguia Zsah

Maroon 5 - Songs about Jane