Current music...

Started by The Lady Shael, May 09, 2005, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arguia Zsah

The Lady Shael

I love Muse too, I only have Absolution though...I need to listen to some of their other songs...

Not listening to anything right now, just the humming of the computer, if I was listening to something it would probably be Only One by Yellowcard.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

bjornredtail

Green Groves of Erin/Flowers of Red Hill- 1'st Appalacha Waltz Trio (O'Connor, Ma, Meyer)
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

The Lady Shael

Bring Me to Life by Evanescence. How sad, no one even listens to this song anymore...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Ashyra Nightwing

Muse. MUSE. Woo.

...Muse - Escape

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: Arguia ZsahMuse: absolution   (and Ashy, he DOES lisp!)
Yes, I KNOW. =D

Arguia Zsah

Hey Baby by someone or another... my sister's playing it LOUD and dancing...  :blink:  

The Lady Shael

I'm Still Here - Johnny Rzeznik

Arguia Zsah

Alanis Morisette: Feast on Scraps

The Lady Shael

In the End - Linkin Park

windhound

King Of Pain -The Police
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

The Lady Shael

All My Life - K-Ci and Jojo

I have such an interesting playlist...

Blademaster

Mr Brightside(whatz cool) and some stupid goldenhorse song(whats impossible to get out of your head)
My warlord name is Bladefang(#536) and I am proudly in the Mythic clan
Halo 2 rules!
And so dose New Zealand
My old fourm account was Oscar(the guy wth the smiley face for an avatar) but I didn't have Internet for a couple of months and forgot the password

Nohcnonk

Mr. Brightside has been stuck in my head for quite a while.  I almost forgot about it.

Thanks.