Current music...

Started by The Lady Shael, May 09, 2005, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

Moscow Moscow- Dshingus(sp?) Khan. Hehe. Menatus reminded me of it, now playing in continuous loop mode. Almost as hypnotizing as badger badger.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Neobaron

*revives another dead topic int he fashion of fortunately/unfortunately*

House of the Rising Sun... at work.

---

The boss made the mistake of letting me get speakers for my computer here provided they were bought with my money... and I got a subwoofer.  :evil: :-D
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

windhound

:-P  bad neo
most of my music doesnt sound right with a loud sub..  a soft backgroud base is alright though..
and on a random sidenote, I found my speakers can play a piercing Kenny G.  Almost Zero distortion at max volume..  kinda small 100 watt speakers and a reciever that outputs somthin like 85 W per channel..  it drowns most everything else out..  'cept the sub down the hall..  other types of music it does fine, just a bit more distortion at high volumes..  at about 90% its fine, above 95% there's a noticable diff in quality..  I usually listen with 'er at -70 dB (no idea why the system measure in negative dB, the closer to zero the higher the volume..  threw me off the first few weeks I had it..) so that's ~30% total power..

*yawns*
I rambled a bit

currently listening to:  geico commercial on radio station
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't