Horde Names

Started by Mitya, February 21, 2003, 01:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mysterious Guy

Um... I didn't get my name from anywhere. Duh.

My brother said he made his name up. Dunno if I bleieve him. It also happens to be a cool non-electirc board strategy game. Warhammer.

~Mysty (if it must be, let it be  :unsure:)

Shytalon

Oh! Kheraptis, how could I forget, well... for old servers...

#115... I had until the three-day period was up to ditch it. 'The Saraphim'. Kind of self explanitory. Angels.

#127 Kheraptis Clan. Well, in my checkered youth, I roleplayed... a lot. Well, there was this one character of my brother's, Kell Kheraptis, that was, for lack of a better word, awesome. I liked the last name, so I ripped it off for my horde name.

It is cool, no?

~Shy, Myuh!
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

Mysterious Guy

No.

:)
Maybe it is to those who knew the char, hehe...

Shytalon

I don't know... the name still has a ring to it, even without knowing the character.

~Shy, Myuh!
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

calria

hmmm... I've only ever had one name- L'Mal Terre
it's badbadbad French for "The Bad Earth" or "the Bad Lands"
because I have a weird thing for French, which you'd know if you've ever talked to me on AIM. I usually 'bonjour' everyone to death.

Bluemoon_The_Wolf

Icefang just souned cool thats all...(Sorry 'bout the pun...)
Old server:Silven Deathwinds:Reborn. (Locked ATM.)

Turbo Server:Silver Deathwinds: Reborn. (#60)

Old names:

The Silver Ones (Old OLD server.)
Silver Deathwinds (Turbo)
Silven Deathwinds (Regular)

My Live Journle. LOOK AT YOUR OWN RISK, SWEARING IS WITHIN.

Married to:

-Calria.

user posted image Yes, I'm drunk.
user posted image HELP! I'M ON FIRE!
user posted image My..Arm..Will fall off if...]
user posted image Oh, a borg!
user posted imageBurp.

user posted imageEkk!

If you wonder who I am, anything with silver would be a near-safe guese.

Mitya

Quote from: calriaI have a weird thing for French, which you'd know if you've ever talked to me on AIM. I usually 'bonjour' everyone to death.
You haven't heard me speak badly transliterated Russian over AIM...Skeery.
--Mitya Shostak

My signature was going to be original. Yes.

Warlord, Slava #14
Former Warlord, Mtsenskovite Army #227
RFFer and proud of it!

Dies Personae: http://diespersonae.no-ip.com

calria

I don't even know you and already I'm frightened...
bad French is alright, but bad Russian? yee gods...
;)

oh and because I didn't explain it earlier, my actual name on here, Calria, is like really really really old... I've used Cal as my main female RP character for years. Not sure where I got the name- it doesn't mean anything. It just sounded pretty and fit the character I was creating at the time. I use it on here because when Ragefur introduced me to RWL I was also playing the Redwall RPG at the Unicorn Inn, and my character was Calria the mousemaid, coward and brunt of jokes extraordinaire.

Tsarmina

My clan on the older server, Dragon's Teeth, came from a random poking through the dictionary to try to come up with the name of a short story I had written (Dragon's Teeth... Yes). The term means "seeds of strife." Sounded like a good choice for the name of a horde. ^.^

As for my current horde, Blades of Judecca... Judecca is on eof the (many) levels of hell in Dante's Inferno. It's the level of those who betray their benefactors. I've used the name a couple other times, for different characters, and have always loved it. Such a cool sound to it. So it's basically..the BLades of Betrayal. Which sounds insanely lame'n'corny, but hey... ^.-
~Tsarmina
#103 - Blades of Judecca
Primary Diplomat of RFF

Shadow Giant

Well, I'm Ainr-Gliath in the game. In THE SEVENTH TOWER (a series of books) there's this shadow world called Ainer. So I'm a shadow. And everyone knows the David and Goliath story, hence Gliath-Goliath. If you haven't figured it out already, I'm a Shadow Giant. Yes, menatus, this looks exactly like the message i sent you. (me and her were just talking about this on the message system....great minds think alike!)
Don't you wish you were more like me?
Admit it. You do, don't you?

"A wise monkey doesn't monkey with another monkey's monkey."

To pass the time: Sit in your car in a parking lot with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.

I throw peanuts at old ladies!

"What the h*** is this?
DVD Dad.
People want to see us on DVD!
Yes Dad."
          From the Osbournes commercial for the DVD

*#sincerely, Shadow Giant#*
The best west of California.
(I live in Hawaii, Okay?)