All hail the Emperor of the new age.

Started by Ereptor, February 21, 2003, 10:13:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

Tarsonis advanced to the Emperor spot surrounded by friends and allies.  He offically left KM and started his SMITEYOU clan, which basically says he has declared himself Emperor.  We await his offical statement.  His strat simple.  His plans unknown.  Those loyal to him will defend him.  And those who plot, will plot their own death.  Know this.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

calria

should any of us even bother to ask your opinion of this happening?

Trident

I'm sorry, I am your people's friend, and Josh's for that fact, but this has gone too far.

General Austin

In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Menatus

Are you just saying this so Josh won't smite you?

General Austin

Ereptor, please stop this insane post. I don't want to lose my respect for you.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Ereptor

Roleplaying people.  Shesh.  You guys need a chill pill.  Stop taking everything so personal and stop making polls to see if people like you.  No one cares.  Honestly, if they do good for them.  But an online friend is a online friend.  And a online compliment, is a online compliment.  ect ect ect.  So don't piss and moan about some roleplaying quote about the new Emperor.  And if you are trying to judge our realationship in the game by something i put on the forum.  Well i feel sorry for you.  I don't think i need to be sucking up to anyone at the moment.  What rank are you again Aus?  If you wish to bring these insults in game.  Then so be it.  I shall defend my honor and the name of Tarsonis.  
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Kilkenne

I hereby pledge KM's full support to the new Emperor, Fenix. He is the Emperor of all, and I am the sub-Emperor of the North (voted so long ago...woohoo)

Wickedclaw

So then do I get the pleasure of being sub-emperor dictator guy of Southsward, lol. I like being #2, its fun. Oh and I might move to Mossflower country so then I could be sub-emperor there, bad. LOL, but I am in full support of Fenix.

~Wickedclaw

Mysterious Guy

Bah. Landfat people around me, and I get attacked, for not being in KM.... Bah.

calria

it's amazing how landfat the top 10-ers become, isn't it?
ugh... need a whale stretcher to get Josh out of his front door if you ask me...

Bluemoon_The_Wolf

Old server:Silven Deathwinds:Reborn. (Locked ATM.)

Turbo Server:Silver Deathwinds: Reborn. (#60)

Old names:

The Silver Ones (Old OLD server.)
Silver Deathwinds (Turbo)
Silven Deathwinds (Regular)

My Live Journle. LOOK AT YOUR OWN RISK, SWEARING IS WITHIN.

Married to:

-Calria.

user posted image Yes, I'm drunk.
user posted image HELP! I'M ON FIRE!
user posted image My..Arm..Will fall off if...]
user posted image Oh, a borg!
user posted imageBurp.

user posted imageEkk!

If you wonder who I am, anything with silver would be a near-safe guese.

calria

look at whose postcount?
And if you mean Menatus's, which currently says 666, it's a she...

Menatus

"it's a she" ....it? Heh heh...yeah that is pretty freaky.

wolf bite

I dont know if he is speaking too soon, I hit him 16 times. If it was not for "RATS" that attacked me seconds after his attack on me, i would have had him.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles