Classic Rock!

Started by Trident, April 30, 2005, 11:49:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident

Although I ike most Classic Rock, I chose Motley Crue over AC/DC, as much as I love them both.

Badrang the Tyrant

Lynard Skynard above all on that list. :D  

windhound

ooo
not a bad list ^_^
Guns 'n' Roses I 'spose..  November Rain is a neat song..  stuck in my head as of now..  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Holby

Mhmm... AC/DC... Aussie lads pwn.
I will not deleted this

Peace Alliance

Scarwake

Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

RazorClaw

Niravana? Classic Rock? Eh.

Queen or Black Sabbath for me. Zeppelin's good, too.  

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Almkman

Black Sabbath for me.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Blood Wake

I nulled because I love everyone of those bands, not Nirvana as much, but I mean, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Crue, Lynyrd Skynyrd, G n' R?!?! how can you people actually choose just one.

Zeppelin
Queen
AC/DC
Aerosmith
Rush
Motley Crue
Sweet
Tom Petty
The Yardbirds
THE BEATLES!!!
Lynyrd Skynyrd
Guns n' Roses
Metallica
Journey
Styx

there are so many good bands. I could never choose just one
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Aqualis

I have one or two very old Styx cassettes that don't work very well and a non-functioning cassette of The Wall by Pink Floyd.

Lately though I've been listening to Tommy Emanual (I bought several of his CDs and haven't listened to them all yet). Great guitarist. Some of the stuff he plays would be complicated for three guitarists and a drummer, but he does it all with one guitar.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Scarwake

hey sean...u know ur display pic isn't showing up...
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Disdain's Amorack

KISS
Judas Priest   
Guns'n'roses   
Nirvana   
Motley Crue

If those guy's are concidered "classic rock" then, either I'm old, or there's something wrong here. If they are, then you have to count Metallica, OZZY, Iron Maiden, and all other from the 80's as Classic Rock (Which I can't accept)

OK, maybe I'm just getting old.
:blink:  :unsure:  <_<  :strange-eyed:  ::cries::

I did choose Black Sabbath, though

Trident

There's a song called "1985" by Simple Plan, and it's about a mom who's stuck in the year 1985 and she's chocked to hear that nowadays Motley Crue is classic rock.  

All of those bands are 80's, except for Nirvana which was early 90's.  I put Nirvana in there anyway, because for some reason if you're no longer able to see a band live (Some guys in Nirvana have died) then it seems "old."  So then I must explain about MC... Motley Crue is still touring the USA, however they're REALLY old now.  Nikki Sixx, for example, is like 46 or 47 years old.  They've been going strong for around 25 years... quite classic.

So yeah.  At least everybody knows of Nirvana- I know some people who haven't heard of any of the other bands.  Needless to say we don't hang out much.

~>John<~

Queen should be on that list
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome