Classic Rock!

Started by Trident, April 30, 2005, 11:49:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

I didn't know you liked the Crue.

Anyway, if that's all classic rock has to offer, I'll stop loving it. You forgot some major groups. It's all so '80s. I love Duran Duran. I'm weird. Wham!, Duran Duran, G'N'R, I'm probably the only person who likes all 3.

M_A_D

whide all the respect to guns and roses (i have spell problems i know and gramer 2 ignore thet plz)

all their great songes based on old songs

and where the hack are led zepplin the beitels pink floyed and ader great names

i dont understand how other dont win ????

u get my point  

Menatus

Well, Nirvana's on the list, that should tell you it's not really classic rock.

Classic Rock is more Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Def Leppard, Van Halen, for a few that I don't like too much except for a few songs. My favrotie classic rock band is Kansas. I LOVE Kansas. I saw 'em live.

windhound

Rush, The Police, The Doors as well..  

Kansas is spiffy..  'only got 'leftoverture' but its rather good..
how were they live Tania?
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

RazorClaw

The Doors are THE most overrated band west of the Beatles. Talking Heads >>>>>>>>>>>> ju

Menatus

The Police and the Doors are great. Don't know too much Rush, but I like most of what I hear.

They were really good live. Leftoverture is a good one, but my favorite is Point of Know Return. The song named after the album is actually one of the first songs I can remember, and it's also the first CD I bought (because the record player was broken...I usually listen to the record now, though).

Deathclaw

Another great current band: Hawthorne Heights
Glory, Glory, Man United!