Razorclaw

Started by David, April 18, 2005, 12:25:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David

Sorry dude but redo ur dang sig its way to (wash my mouth out with soap)ing long!

DOWN WITH THE LONG SIGS!

Blood Wake

Razor has the worst sig in the game, when I go into a topic where has posted more than 5 times I will be scrolling with the scroll bar on the mouse and all those puctures start comeing up and the scroll bar starts flying up and down and I have to wait for each of his pictures to come up 5 times and then I can read whats going on. I was on my friends comeputer and a topic with Razorclaw in it a bunch actually stalled the computer. I am really getting pissed off about it.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Ashyra Nightwing

I like my sig. It's just the right size. But RC's is... a little too long, yish.

David

Ashrya, you dunt gotta worry, urs is a good size.. but HIS, (sorry, but I can't think of a word to use) hes got like 5 or 6 pics in his dang sig!

Aqualis

down witht the ds propaganda

you know it's inferior

and the pic promoting is to dang big
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

windhound

;)   Razor's siggy is a bit longish..  I ran away from dialup a year anda half ago, but I'm sure there are some dialup users who dont appriciate large piccys that come up over and over and over again..

*pets siggy*
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Aqualis

currently running 26.4kbps

occasionally i get 28.8

if i'm lucky

~the mighta awualis

Scarwake

That sux, I try to redo my signature everyonce in awhile to get rid of stuff I don't like nemore.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Aqualis

the happy clappy broadband brigade

meh... i want highspeed

~the mighta awualis

Blood Wake

mine is getting a little long, I should cut it
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Aqualis

i shorted rc's sig a little by denying him access to the images i host

~the mighta awualis

RazorClaw

You guys are pathetic that you are that pissed about the stupid vacation topic. MAybe I should move to a Promi where people have lives... On the other hand, it is amusing to see you so angered.  

RazorClaw

You only host 2 pictures in my sig, one of which I can still see, the other I don't care about. If I get any more (smelly stuff), I'm going to put animations in my sig. LOTS of animations.  

Aqualis

Quote from: RazorClawYou guys are pathetic that you are that pissed about the stupid vacation topic. MAybe I should move to a Promi where people have lives... On the other hand, it is amusing to see you so angered.
you assume i'm pissed

~the mighta awualis

RazorClaw

Not you... The guys who suddenly hate me for no apparent reason other than I screwed with your topic.