FBLA

Started by Juska, April 15, 2005, 02:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juska

I was wondering is any of you happened to be part of The Future Business Leaders of America. I got third in my event at the PA state competiton which sucks because only the top 2 people in each event go to Nationals, so I'm done unless one of them mysteriously dies in a car accident......( :ph34r: )

So I'm wondering if any of you are it in.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

wolf bite

Wow. I never heard of that group, but I was a state officer for the JCs. I think it is grand that you have taken part in it and even better that you have made a name for yourself. Such actions will lead to making a name for yourself in the real world! Big congrats!

What was your event? Please talk more about that org so others may see if they find interst.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Golden

Introduction to Business was my event, FBLA is pretty big there's like 12,000 kids in the PA chapter.

Oh, just felt like using this account, tis Juska.

The Lady Shael

I know Kilk's in FBLA, and he was planning to go to Nationals this year or something, because he was telling me to go...but I never really got around to joining. *shrugs* I'm fine with being in the Junior Classical League (JCL). ^_^ I just came back from State Latin Forum, where our school rocked for it being our first time there. I just got one award, a ribbon for 7th place in Reading Comp. Prose Advanced, but I'm perfectly happy with that. ^_^
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Golden

The first place guy dropped so now I get to go to Orlando for a week and compete, maybe I'll see Kilk......

Kilkenne

Kilk is in FBLA. Kilk is his chapter's Vice President. Kilk is going to Nationals this year, as Kilk went to nationals last year.

;)