Calling out Menatus

Started by RazorClaw, April 09, 2005, 06:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

Please either continue playing or at least let your account be attacked. This is really ridiculous. I'll give you a cinnamon roll if you get out of vacation, even.
Thanks,
RazorClaw

Ashyra Nightwing

hee, nobody seems to be complaining about Not Your Minion's perpetual vacation..

RazorClaw

Not Your Minion doesn't have 37K land.  :P  

Ashyra Nightwing

Good point.

Aha! *lightbulb* I have just been inspired to start playing RWL again!

I will have 37k land. Just you wait...  :P  

Juska

Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

RazorClaw

And the point of that waaaaaaaas...?  

Ashyra Nightwing

*gasp* Juska? Do you know about the Ninja Conspiracy too??

Nohcnonk

I have 8k, so no one cares, right?

RazorClaw

That's right. Though it would be nice to be able to sack you... Why haven't you declared emperorship?  

Juska

:ph34r: Know? I'm swimming in it.  :ph34r:  
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Ashyra Nightwing

Mmkay. You know those slightly annoying things that happen? Like losing your keys, or tripping over, or walking into things that you were sure weren't there before? Well, we at Phraxdust Productions have come up with a theory. It's an incredible theory that explains away EVERY SINGLE ANNOYING THING that has EVER happened to you.
It's called the Ninja Conspiracy.
The first thing I shall explain is this. It is vital to the understanding of the Ninja Conspiracy. It is this:
Annoying Things Are Caused By The Ninjas.
By this I don't mean just any random ninja you might come across. Anyone you meet who actually LOOKS like a ninja is pretty much harmless. It's a certain kind of ninja you've got to watch out for. It is (are you ready, kiddies?) the kind of ninja that doesn't look like a ninja at all.
They could be anyone. Anyone. Your teacher. Your boss. Several famous celebrities. Your friend, even. Anyone who annoys you has evil ninja potential.
The thing that makes this kind different from your everyday ninja is this:
They will have been trained at the Ninja School on the desert island of the Ninja Master.
The chances are that they will probably not remember this, so there is no use in asking them what it was like learning Mystic Kung Fu (which is no different from normal kung-fu. It just looks better on the advertising brochure.)
The Ninja Master is Plotting.
Currently we have no idea exactly what is being Plotted, but we will tell you as soon as we know.
Anyway, back to the ninjas.
Well, they move your keys. They place things beneath your feet. And (I bet you never knew this) they cut your hair. At night. Little bits of it. So you look very strange the next day when one piece of hair is far shorter than the others.
We know this. It has happened to one of us.
We must fight the Ninjas. But, since they are indeed ninjas, this is very difficult.
I is up to us at Phraxdust Productions to warn you of the dangers of Ninjas and The Ninja Conspiracy. Thank you for reading.

^_^

RazorClaw

Longest spam ever. Nice job.  ;)  

Aqualis

Quote from: Ashyra NightwingMmkay. You know those slightly annoying things that happen? Like losing your keys, or tripping over, or walking into things that you were sure weren't there before? Well, we at Phraxdust Productions have come up with a theory. It's an incredible theory that explains away EVERY SINGLE ANNOYING THING that has EVER happened to you.
It's called the Ninja Conspiracy.
The first thing I shall explain is this. It is vital to the understanding of the Ninja Conspiracy. It is this:
Annoying Things Are Caused By The Ninjas.
By this I don't mean just any random ninja you might come across. Anyone you meet who actually LOOKS like a ninja is pretty much harmless. It's a certain kind of ninja you've got to watch out for. It is (are you ready, kiddies?) the kind of ninja that doesn't look like a ninja at all.
They could be anyone. Anyone. Your teacher. Your boss. Several famous celebrities. Your friend, even. Anyone who annoys you has evil ninja potential.
The thing that makes this kind different from your everyday ninja is this:
They will have been trained at the Ninja School on the desert island of the Ninja Master.
The chances are that they will probably not remember this, so there is no use in asking them what it was like learning Mystic Kung Fu (which is no different from normal kung-fu. It just looks better on the advertising brochure.)
The Ninja Master is Plotting.
Currently we have no idea exactly what is being Plotted, but we will tell you as soon as we know.
Anyway, back to the ninjas.
Well, they move your keys. They place things beneath your feet. And (I bet you never knew this) they cut your hair. At night. Little bits of it. So you look very strange the next day when one piece of hair is far shorter than the others.
We know this. It has happened to one of us.
We must fight the Ninjas. But, since they are indeed ninjas, this is very difficult.
I is up to us at Phraxdust Productions to warn you of the dangers of Ninjas and The Ninja Conspiracy. Thank you for reading.

^_^
It's creative madness at it's most insane.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Nohcnonk

Quote from: RazorClawThat's right. Though it would be nice to be able to sack you... Why haven't you declared emperorship?
If you'd be able to break, your losses would be greater than what you got from sacking me.

Emperorship?  I'm not the kinda guy to 'declare' such a thing, I guess.

Ashyra Nightwing

It's all true. Especially the bit about the hair. Some of my hair is indeed mysteriously shorter than all the rest. I call it my Ninja Tuft. *nods*