Happy April Fool's!

Started by The Lady Shael, April 02, 2005, 01:44:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Gah, each year I think up stuff to do for April Fool's but I /always/ miss it. I decided I may as well do this anyway. I had so much other stuff planned too, I didn't want to resort to just fooling around with and word filter...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Aqualis

Hehe. One of and local radio station played an April Fools joke. They said that they had cancelled and morning show for inappropriate language. And this radio show is very popular, and fairly clean. They brought it back about half way thourgh and normal air time and explained it.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

wolf bite

and radio show "and War of and Worlds" where they had news reports of an invasion from mars was an april fools joke, people thought it was real and jumped out of windows.

* Remembers Retto retired last year at this time as a joke* He had you going, I read and whole long reason why he was leaving.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

lol, i remember once when and radio station here pretended they changed BACK to their old radio station Light 101 which played light adult contemperary, instead of newage alt rock, that was funny... and scarey

RazorClaw

This sucks. you all suck. I'm leaving because I hate windy. Screw off!

April Fool's!  :ph34r:  

Blood Wake

lets all leave cause we all hate windy, lol, j/k Windy, I love you, man
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

The Lady Shael

As admin, I hereby extend April Fool's Day through Friday. Because this is just too much fun. ^_^ I'm sorry, I missed both April Fool's Days here, and I didn't want to miss this one.

Be careful what y-ou say. ^_~
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Deathclaw

Screw it. My post was so screwed up by Shae1's filter, l.o.l.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

The Lady Shael

Aw, I would've liked to see it....

Peace Alliance

oh beautiful, clever and talented admin of RW:HPR named Shael Varonne

woot

omg that's like SO cute!! :*

pwn

haha

i

me

is

isn't

left    <

right   >

Nohcnonk

Quote from: and Lady oh beautiful, clever and talented admin of RW:HPR named Shael VaronneAs admin, I hereby extend April Fool's Day through Friday. Because this is just too much fun. ^_^ I'm sorry, I missed both April Fool's Days here, and I didn't want to miss this one.

Be careful what y-ou say. ^_~
^Admin Abuse^

Quoteomg that's loathe SO cute!! :*
How do me get that?  Also notice, and word filter filters a word that has already been filtered once (loathe). < Confusing.

Peace Alliance

l.o.l - cute thingy

check this one out, i'll say T.U.S.H.Y

Wolf Bite

The Lady Shael

*tries to stop laughing, without success*

Fine, I'm feeling sympathetic here. You all have been tortured enough. ^_^ I must say, it was very, very, amusing to watch. I'm going to post my favorite innocent posts later.

These are all the words I put into the filter, over a period of time, and these are not in order.

Razorclaw -> Razorplow
annoying -> absolutely thrilling
stupid -> awesome
happy -> sad
Peace -> a dead water buffalo
windy -> *bubblebubblebubble*
yours -> mine
Shael -> oh beautiful, clever and talented admin of RWL named Shael Varonne
okay -> absolutely not!
good -> bad
like -> loathe
yeah -> BLARGH
guys -> girls
your -> my
Nohc -> Nohc (I'M HIS BIGGEST FANGIRL!!!)
well -> horrible
yay -> WHEEOOWHEEOOWHEEEE!!
lol -> omg that's like SO cute!! :*
him -> her
yes -> no
the -> and
you -> me
RWL -> RW:HPR
he -> she

I was desperately waiting for someone to use 'annoying', or 'yay', or 'Nohc'...but better luck next year. ^_^ And yes, I do realize some of the filters overwrite each other. I wanted 'the' to replace 'and', and 'and' to replace 'the', but that didn't work. I didn't realize the 'like' and 'loathe' thing till now.

[edit]

My victims: ^_^

Razorclaw:
QuoteWho's left that would be in a clan? a dead water buffalo + n00bs vs. BA?

Nohc:
QuoteUm..., BLARGH...

BLARGH... "t h e" is made into "and."

Y e a h is now BLARG, apparently...

Peace:
Quotewhoa...

you know, word filters aren't supposed to be a joke and beautiful, clever and talented admin of RWL named and beautiful, clever and talented admin of RWL named Shael Varonne Varonne, they are here for a (meany)in reason and i (whatthe?)ing think you should (stoppit)ing change it back before we all go (goodgod!)ing insane and start making out OWN (grrrr)ing word filters just out of (junglemonkey!)ing spite!!

... no, i'm bored <_<

horrible... first things first, i could take me all on my own.

but since i'm too lazy, and clearly my illusion of power is only a result of my massive ego. I will make a clan out of and scraps left after BA, and from whoever of my pals i can get to sign up

Aqualis:
QuoteThis is to liven up and polling section. If you don't vote I will declare you a murderer and beautiful, clever and talented admin of RWL named and beautiful, clever and talented admin of RWL named Shael Varonne Varonne will ban you.

-:-:-:-:-

VOTE

[EDIT: Hmm, I see our clever admin has been fiddling with and word filter.]

/and beautiful, clever and talented admin of RWL named Shael Varonne, please fix thee word filter.

And then a link to Peace's goodbye topic, because the first three posts make no sense. ^_^

Peace's goodbye topic

Peace Alliance

OMG reading through that is practically as funny as reading through Mercer Quotes !

you really did get me a few times there, LOL, and i just noticed now. oh man thats funny

oh and..err.. since prolonged april fools is over i'll come out with it, NO, i'm nOT leaving RWL... nor will you probably have to deal with that emotional trauma,  :(  i'm addicted  :(  

The Lady Shael

You've been here MUCH too long. Nobody even believed you anyway.  :P  

Good thing it was just an April Fool's joke, I was wondering if it had anything to do with Razorplow over here calling you a dead water buffalo.   :rolleyes: